Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article at 247 Sports about programs poised to have a great recruiting year in 2021 class. Lists the players that the programs are prioritizing and for whom they have the initial lead. The Vols are one of the teams mentioned. Some very highly rated players on the list.

For women’s BB COACH?

View attachment 262528
The contracts for successful women's coaches are crazy. We are probably paying in the bottom of top 20. It's the same old TN. Hire low, if they're successful pay them. If they're not good and fans give up, they'll go the budget route again because they know the fans will come back. We do it time and time again. TN fans are a special breed. Most other school's fans would leave and not come back. We just keep coming back.

Long distance relationships dont work......

Not true, but they take a lot of work. Wife and I dated 10 years while I finished with the Navy, went back for four years of grad school and then started the new career. Lived in the same state the first and tenth years. Married now for 28. Didn't marry early because she couldn't drag her young daughter around while following me.

The contracts for successful women's coaches are crazy. We are probably paying in the bottom of top 20. It's the same old TN. Hire low, if they're successful pay them. If they're not good and fans give up, they'll go the budget route again because they know the fans will come back. We do it time and time again. TN fans are a special breed. Most other school's fans would leave and not come back. We just keep coming back.
Save that cash for football.

Sorry but not sorry

Off topic but idc... after a week long trip taking my gf from Jacksonville to New Orleans, then to stay with her family in Dallas, I'm leaving to go home. She starts flight attendant training for the next 6 weeks here and will then after will be stationed here in Dallas. I've never connected with someone like I have with her. Long distance is going to be tough and now I'm (even more) sad

Move to Dallas. You can stay with @butchna

Off topic but idc... after a week long trip taking my gf from Jacksonville to New Orleans, then to stay with her family in Dallas, I'm leaving to go home. She starts flight attendant training for the next 6 weeks here and will then after will be stationed here in Dallas. I've never connected with someone like I have with her. Long distance is going to be tough and now I'm (even more) sad

Any reason she can't come to where you live or you go to her? Not trying to pry too much but what's the long term plan for her? Flight attendant is usually short term.

If she means that much to you and you think she feels the same then find a way to make it happen.

Shoot paper towels at the crowd like it's Dave & Busters
tenor.gif

She gone
-BGS (prolly)

Any reason she can't come to where you live or you go to her? Not trying to pry too much but what's the long term plan for her? Flight attendant is usually short term.

If she means that much to you and you think she feels the same then find a way to make it happen.

She will have to stay near her home base which will likely be Dallas. I like the area and would have nothing against moving over here to finish school. But yeah she does, we will see how it goes!

Catbone gonna be playing lots of Alan Jacksons song Oh how I wish Dallas was in Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back