Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if he would've kept the system that got him there he could've been successful. But he tried to fit into what Texas was and he couldn't do it. I like the guy, but they should've fired him 2 years ago. Hopefully he'll go back to havok at his next stop and find success.
He probably has had some "help" from boosters...

Reactions: Sleegro
will be in San Juan for 5 days in two weeks— any suggestions/tips?
SIAP, but check out center of the old city, the old Spanish fort is pretty cool, hit up the rum manufacturers like Baccardi. Food is different down there, even chain restaurants. Was down there one time and decided I would get Pizza Hut. Went in and ordered the buffet, they had pizza with, I kid you not, whole kernel corn on it. Also a pie with hot dog pieces on it for meat. There is a tropical rainforest out away from SJ city maybe an hour or so, that is pretty neat.

Horribly! 16 turnovers...ridiculous! Same reasons...poor fundamental basketball, stupid low percentage passes, can’t make lay-ups.
Are they going to make the playoffs.

I was so hopeful about Harper but now I'm worried that she isn't going to be the answer. I know, first year, blah-- but.. they don't look like they are improving at all.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Lady Vols suck. That is all.

When Holly was finally let go, the LV fans clamored for another PHS disciple...a former player. Instead of a national search for the best coach possible, they got their wish. Seems pointless to argue with them. Maybe after the program is shot to hell and more akin to ODU or LaTech, they'll stop with the silly notion they can recapture glory by inbreeding.

Are they going to make the playoffs.

I was so hopeful about Harper but now I'm worried that she isn't going to be the answer. I know, first year, blah-- but.. they don't look like they are improving at all.
The concerning thing to me is so much of their problems are due to poor fundamentals...careless ball handling, lack of hustle, the big girls don’t know how to shoot the ball when they get it down low. The bigs are much bigger than Arky, yet they can’t get clean shots off. It’s like they just throw the ball up there with a hope and a prayer that it goes in.

Reactions: JCP201
The concerning thing to me is so much of their problems are due to poor fundamentals...careless ball handling, lack of hustle, the big girls don’t know how to shoot the ball when they get it down low. The bigs are much bigger than Arky, yet they can’t get clean shots off. It’s like they just throw the ball up there with a hope and a prayer that it goes in.

Big bird syndrome. Guess it beats hitting the bottom of the rim with layups, but it's still hard to watch.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back