Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is TECH hour on VN I have a question: does anyone have the noise cancelling ear buds for Apple? And is there a non-Apple brand that’s good?
I keep buying the cheap, $40, ear buds with an ear hook. I saw where someone invented an ear hook for the Apple ear buds but I haven't tried them. I'm pretty close to buying the Beats By Dre Power Pro buds but they're around $250. They are suppose to be the best on the market. I've seen them on eBay, new, for $160 but haven't pulled the trigger. I have to have the ear hook because I'm pretty active and don't want to lose 'em.

I wear blue light blocking glasses but only after sunset.

You need blue light exposure during the day for proper circadian rhythm signaling.

giphy.gif

I keep buying the cheap, $40, ear buds with an ear hook. I saw where someone invented an ear hook for the Apple ear buds but I haven't tried them. I'm pretty close to buying the Beats By Dre Power Pro buds but they're around $250. They are suppose to be the best on the market. I've seen them on eBay, new, for $160 but haven't pulled the trigger. I have to have the ear hook because I'm pretty active and don't want to lose 'em.
Have you ever tried full headphones? You may be surprised how much you like them during activity. These are the $18 wireless headphones I mentioned earlier. Guarantee 95% of the population wouldn't tell the sound difference between these and $250 Beats. You may want to check them out (both Wal-Mart and Amazon are great about returns) before you splurge on the marketing hype Beats headphones.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/iJoy-Mat...h-Headphones-With-Mic/456843724?selected=true

Because I make 60% of my former income, will be paying medical bills forever, my diet is stupid expensive and my favorite, the meds.

The wonderful "war on opioids" has guaranteed that pharmacies won't even accept discount drug plans anymore. And if you haven't seen the news, since I take them, I'm an addict incapable of, well, anything.

I'm probably already dead if you watch news and talk shows.
I know, and I hate it. It is just about the stupidest thing in the world. The State of Fear has to be maintained whatever the cost to the suffering.

The wonderful "war on opioids" has guaranteed that pharmacies won't even accept discount drug plans anymore. And if you haven't seen the news, since I take them, I'm an addict incapable of, well, anything.
Just curious about this. Why will pharmacies not accept discount drug plans anymore? Are they afraid people are just smurfing or everyone asking for opioids can't be trusted to have a legitimate issue?

You need blue light exposure during the day for proper circadian rhythm signaling.
Edit: you are correct about circadian signalling but I get way too much at close range from sitting in front of a computer 8 hours a day and that also affected my sleep cycle so I'm in a lose lose situation it seems
1582233246830.png

Last edited:

dude. do you spike your hair before you hit the bed?

btw, is this turning into another sandal shaming thread? if so....guiillllty!

Edit: you are correct about circadian signalling but I get way too much at close range from sitting in front of a computer 8 hours a day and that also affected my sleep cycle so I'm in a lose lose situation it seems
View attachment 262473
You get more blue light from the sun than any other source.....

Reactions: nicksjuzunk

I have the Power Beats Pro. I love them. Battery life is much better than apple pods

Just curious about this. Why will pharmacies not accept discount drug plans anymore? Are they afraid people are just smurfing or everyone asking for opioids can't be trusted to have a legitimate issue?

Yep.
Started with Wal-Mart and then the rest felt pressured not to look like "the bad guy". Media and politicians are using it like satanism in the 80's.

And people don't care... until they need it. Don't get me wrong, if someone has an addictive personality or combines them with other drugs /alcohol, it's real.

But recorded deaths related to using them as prescribed and no other drug/drink are basically non existent.

1 bottle bourbon + 12 lines of coke + 1 pain pill anytime that day = "an opioid related death" from our hot topic media. Check for yourself, it's insane.

Was just in Puerto Rico two weeks ago. First thing you will notice is chain link fences everywhere. Also lots of rod iron fences and gates. Driving is an adventure cause rode signs are considered a suggestion not necessarily a command. At night at least you have to be buzzed in to quick stops. I was surprised at how little english is spoken considering how much they want to be the 51st state. My perspective is from the more rural areas as we were doing disaster relief work.
Wrought

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back