Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed more than normal in Applebee's, granted it's not great food. But happy hour ya get half price apps so it's not the worst spot to have some beer.

Last time we went though they were charging $0.25 for extra napkins. Extra sauce? $1.99
@utvols88

How do you respond to these allegations?

Why will you not be able to see it?

Because I make 60% of my former income, will be paying medical bills forever, my diet is stupid expensive and my favorite, the meds.

The wonderful "war on opioids" has guaranteed that pharmacies won't even accept discount drug plans anymore. And if you haven't seen the news, since I take them, I'm an addict incapable of, well, anything.

I'm probably already dead if you watch news and talk shows.

Was just in Puerto Rico two weeks ago. First thing you will notice is chain link fences everywhere. Also lots of rod iron fences and gates. Driving is an adventure cause rode signs are considered a suggestion not necessarily a command. At night at least you have to be buzzed in to quick stops. I was surprised at how little english is spoken considering how much they want to be the 51st state. My perspective is from the more rural areas as we were doing disaster relief work.

I think we beat a BIG3 rival this year.

By year 3, it just feels like we should and I want to believe. Then I look at Mullen getting another year with his guys also.

Despite coaching, Smart should be able to march straight over anyone not a true top 5 -10 team.

And Bama just isn't going to be flat 2 straight years.
FL should be our best chance but we say that repeatedly.

Any diamonds in the rough that you expect to come on strong and make a real impact this fall?
As far as hidden gems, I’m intrigued to see what Roman Harrison and Elijah Simmons can do in their second year in the program. There was definitely a lot of buzz surrounding Harrison when he arrived on campus, but Quavaris Crouch made a much bigger immediate impact at outside linebacker. Simmons played only in the goal line package last year, but he’s an interesting guy coming into this season, despite the Vols bringing back everyone on the defensive line. Does his role grow?

Cedric Tillman has also been a little overlooked in the discussion about replacing Jauan Jennings and Marquez Callaway. He hasn’t shown much on the field yet, but he’s an interesting guy coming into his third year. Like Peterson, it feels like a now-or-never situation for him, considering how the Vols recruited behind him.
-Ubben

By year 3, it just feels like we should and I want to believe. Then I look at Mullen getting another year with his guys also.

Despite coaching, Smart should be able to march straight over anyone not a true top 5 -10 team.

I feel like it’s Georgia if we can just score points (duh)... that defense will be extra stout. Florida seems strong.

@MoCo_Vol egregious napkin usage was unreasonable. The sauce he is referring to is alcohol. I won't stand for the propaganda.

What about the claim that Applebee's fish sticks gave four patrons food poisoning and almost ended in an unnecessary appendectomy?

Bz6t.gif

While I would value a Big3 win more, I think OU is possibly more ripe for victory, having lost Hurts and Lamb, while barely scraping by a good portion of their schedule last year. I think our D can match their O and their D is usually pretty shaky. Can our massive OL run over them early in the season? If so, we could score a primetime national win that could really boost recruiting and be a sign to the country that we are back.

a little I bought blutech's at the suggestion of the optometrist after my appt last week for about $65 but I imagine prescription ones are quite a bit more
Actually, mine are readers. That's the only glasses I need and that's just because I'm old as dirt :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back