Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't take long for the polish to fall off that turd. I believe the stage is a little too big for him in Texas.
I think if he would've kept the system that got him there he could've been successful. But he tried to fit into what Texas was and he couldn't do it. I like the guy, but they should've fired him 2 years ago. Hopefully he'll go back to havok at his next stop and find success.

Reactions: Batman1948
Same with me but opposite eyes.

OpulentFrailFireant-size_restricted.gif

Completely off topic this morning and probably will get moved to the off-topic thread but does anyone on this forum use blue light glasses while using a computer at work for long periods? Has it helped as far as eye strain and headaches like they say it does? Just want to see if there's anything to them?

I don’t work in front of a computer screen so much any more but when I did, I used blue light glasses and they absolutely helped me significantly with both strain and headaches. Worth every penny. And I had bad headaches.

Montana is beautiful. You should take him up on it.
Western Montana is beautiful, eastern is flat. Going to the Sun highway is an awesome drive in Glacier Park. Road is built along a cliff face with a sheer drop below on the west side. It was a New Deal project in the '30s. Amazing engineering and construction feat.

Western Montana is beautiful, eastern is flat. Going to the Sun highway is an awesome drive in Glacier Park. Road is built along a cliff face with a sheer drop below on the west side. It was a New Deal project in the '30s. Amazing engineering and construction feat.

I caught many trouts fishing the Missouri and its tributaries up there back in the day...

Some have an unnatural dislike for JG. I wonder how many were all aboard the JG train when he committed and thought he was gonna lead us to greatness. If I wasn't so lazy I would go back and find their posts and bump them, but I am, so I won't. @Bassmaster_Vol is good at that though.
I was one who thought he’d lead us to national titles. Of course, I believed he was a dual threat.

I was one who thought he’d lead us to national titles. Of course, I believed he was a dual threat.

He's a dual threat.

He can threaten to lose us a game on the ground and in the air.

I kid. I kid. I want him to have a first rounder season. He's persevered and matured a lot since his Freshman year. I like the guy.

My wife bought a pair for me about two months ago and I can tell you they've made a big difference for me. My eyes aren't strained as much as they used to be and I haven't cut back on my computer time. I'm a firm believer in them. They're a little pricy but it's been worth it for me.
a little I bought blutech's at the suggestion of the optometrist after my appt last week for about $65 but I imagine prescription ones are quite a bit more

As a father of three daughters, I have grown to greatly dislike shows like this. They tell young women that one dude "dating" multiple women at one time and having physical relations with multiple of these women is something that is acceptable and glorified. Reverse is true for shows like "Bachelorette". Tells young women that being in a physical relationship with multiple men that you have only known for a couple of days/weeks is a great idea. I might be a bit prudish, but I want my daughters to know that they deserve more and that they are worth more than that.

All you fathers of young men, I pray that you are teaching your boys that they are worth more than that too. I need there to be at least a few quality young men in this world that will treat young women, like my daughters, the way they should be treated and are willing to be treated by a young woman the way a young man should be treated in return.

Sorry for the rant. Raising teenage girls sends me down this road often.
You are not alone prude.

Completely off topic this morning and probably will get moved to the off-topic thread but does anyone on this forum use blue light glasses while using a computer at work for long periods? Has it helped as far as eye strain and headaches like they say it does? Just want to see if there's anything to them?

I decided to spend a little extra and get these Crizal Sapphire 360 lenses. They have been amazing. They block the blue light without having the yellow tint that other lenses that block blue light have.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
I decided to spend a little extra and get these Crizal Sapphire 360 lenses. They have been amazing. They block the blue light without having the yellow tint that other lenses that block blue light have.
my blutech's have a slight tint but it's not yellow it's almost like a very slight grey tinge like a super light pair of sunglasses but it isn't really noticeable looking at them or through them

my blutech's have a slight tint but it's not yellow it's almost like a very slight grey tinge like a super light pair of sunglasses but it isn't really noticeable looking at them or through them

Yeah the pair shown to me had a yellow tint to them. I could notice and didn't really want that. A slight grey I believe wouldn't bother me like yellow would.

Reactions: BucVol98
Since this is TECH hour on VN I have a question: does anyone have the noise cancelling ear buds for Apple? And is there a non-Apple brand that’s good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back