'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Not at all. I just realized I shouldnā€™t have added that because it would take the entire thread way off topic again by inviting debate on Perine and Scarlett, and Iā€™m more than happy to debate 99 about Mullenā€™s RBā€™s anytime, but in another thread or forum. Iā€™m trying to do my part in keeping this about Zach Evansā€™ recruitment.
This thread got off topic....??

BTW, did you ever advise the other P5 schools last year that lost more than the five signees that Mullen lost in 2019? You had stated that other schools lost more than UF, and I asked you which schools???

No, and you fully realize that researching every P5 school to find out how many players theyā€™ve lost for various reasons from 2 classes ago is tedious, time-consuming and practically irrelevant at this point. If you want to know that, YOU do the research. And this has been pointed out and debated many times over, you canā€™t just re-rank UF and UF only from 9th to 17th without re-ranking EVERYONE who lost even 1 player. Itā€™s also been pointed out that UF has recovered absolutely fine from losing players in their 2019 class; finished top 6/7 in the country that very year, won a NY6 Bowl and are poised to be preseason top 10 this year. Any losses in 2019ā€™s recruiting classes have long been made up for by transfers in and by the 2020 recruiting class.

Any update on Zach Evans in a Zach Evans thread? If you want to re-debate UFā€™s 2019 recruiting class, Iā€™ll be happy to send you a link where that has been discussed ad nauseam in its own thread.

He has chosen Florida for his last visit, UF fans, and many recruiting pundits, think thatā€™s significant. Florida has been recruiting him all along. Evans is very good friends with UF signee Gervon Dexter and heā€™s close with UF Coach Tim Brewster, who has been recruiting him intensely since 2018, and heā€™s also close with several coaches on the UF staff who have been part of his recruitment. I think the biggest thing in UFā€™s favor is that they did not sign a RB during this cycle. Iā€™m sure this was a selling point during recruiting; ā€œwe only want you, youā€™re our guy, weā€™re saving a spot for youā€ and then UF followed through with that on signing day, while every other school heā€™s interested in signed 2-3 RBā€™s.
Sounds like more guesswork to me. You didnā€™t post for a couple of days. I was hoping you were gone for good. Take another break will ya? VN is better without you.

No, and you fully realize that researching every P5 school to find out how many players theyā€™ve lost for various reasons from 2 classes ago is tedious, time-consuming and practically irrelevant at this point. If you want to know that, YOU do the research. And this has been pointed out and debated many times over, you canā€™t just re-rank UF and UF only from 9th to 17th without re-ranking EVERYONE who lost even 1 player. Itā€™s also been pointed out that UF has recovered absolutely fine from losing players in their 2019 class; finished top 6/7 in the country that very year, won a NY6 Bowl and are poised to be preseason top 10 this year. Any losses in 2019ā€™s recruiting classes have long been made up for by transfers in and by the 2020 recruiting class.

Any update on Zach Evans in a Zach Evans thread? If you want to re-debate UFā€™s 2019 recruiting class, Iā€™ll be happy to send you a link where that has been discussed ad nauseam in its own thread.
giphy.gif

Imagine a world where the pest of this thread posted and no one, not one single person responded to him, he might just go away..

Barry, imagine a world where football fans from various schools, even rival schools, can discuss a 5* football recruit who is considering multiple SEC schools, without hostility and calls for censorship breaking out.

When/if UT lands Evans Iā€™ll be the first to congratulate everyone on landing what looks to be one helluva RB.

Literally, everything about Zach Evansā€™ recruitment has been guesswork. 90% of this thread is guesswork. Youā€™re 280 pages too late to come out against guesswork.
We do not care what you think. Why donā€™t you put everyone on ignore. Then you can post to yourself and no one will be subject to the drivel you post.

Barry, imagine a world where football fans from various schools, even rival schools, can discuss a 5* football recruit who is considering multiple SEC schools, without hostility and calls for censorship breaking out.

When/if UT lands Evans Iā€™ll be the first to congratulate everyone on landing what looks to be one helluva RB.
Dude the honest reason why that doesn't happen is because this is a VOL forum, no one wants to talk Gators with you bud, we hate UF more than any other school so don't ever expect to be welcomed here, if you want to be welcomed head on down to whatever forum y'all have or wherever it is you all gather to talk about your dumb reptiles, we can't help that our forum is far superior

Iā€™ve obviously become a distraction in this thread and itā€™s taking away from discussion on Zach Evans. I do not want to get banned for being ā€œoff topic,ā€ so Iā€™ll step aside and let others have at it.

If anyone wants to discuss Zach Evans or hear any updates from Florida circles, or my opinion, feel free to start a topic in the ā€œAround the NCAAā€ forum.

Good day to all...

Iā€™ve obviously become a distraction in this thread and itā€™s taking away from discussion on Zach Evans. I do not want to get banned for being ā€œoff topic,ā€ so Iā€™ll step aside and let others have at it.

If anyone wants to discuss Zach Evans or hear any updates from Florida circles, or my opinion, feel free to start a topic in the ā€œAround the NCAAā€ forum.

Good day to all...

Later, gator.

UT Gator Liller.jpg

Good day to all...
Donā€™t stop with this thread. Leave all the threads.

He has chosen Florida for his last visit, UF fans, and many recruiting pundits, think thatā€™s significant. Florida has been recruiting him all along. Evans is very good friends with UF signee Gervon Dexter and heā€™s close with UF Coach Tim Brewster, who has been recruiting him intensely since 2018, and heā€™s also close with several coaches on the UF staff who have been part of his recruitment. I think the biggest thing in UFā€™s favor is that they did not sign a RB during this cycle. Iā€™m sure this was a selling point during recruiting; ā€œwe only want you, youā€™re our guy, weā€™re saving a spot for youā€ and then UF followed through with that on signing day, while every other school heā€™s interested in signed 2-3 RBā€™s.
That's some good strategy to turn "we struck out with every RB we recruited this cycle" into "we didn't sign anyone else because your the only guy for us".
Hope he's not that stupid.

If we land him, we wonā€™t see your exchanges of information for a month afterwards, and your return would be accompanied with regaled tales of how Mullen and his crew had decided at the last minute to pass on him because of some contrived flaw...i.e Morven Joseph and his undiagnosed tapeworm. Bated breath. šŸ˜“

I pray that we never have to live in that world. I despise all Florida, UGA, Bama, Vandy, UK, Scar, Barn, etc fans, even those that I consider my friends. I don't know you, so my level of disdain for you has no buffer. Please continue to try to convince us that we should not despise you though. It is humorous to watch.

So, my research indicates 0 P5 schools lost more signees than Mullens in 2019. You mentioned multiple times in the other thread you're referencing that other schools lost more than the 5 signees Mullens lost. It was acually 6 signees that didn't show at UF in 2019, and no school had more. Wrong on two counts there. You made several other erroneous statements in the other thread in a feeble attempt to defend Mullens recruiting. I earlier pointed some of those other errors in the other thread.

When your Gator drivel includes a bunch of errors, your game lacks credibility.

Bach to Zach...

VN Store

Back