The Impeachment Thread

You know absolutely nothing about them yet can make such an absurd, absolute claim. A perfect example of why we have such divisiveness in our country.

I would ask you to provide some specificity with your claim but I know none would be forthcoming.

Specificity.... They were Mueller prosecutors.
The end

Remember all the good time he provide us with his fiction? He is fake news and the numerous posters of his misinformation are brainwashed idiots. Pointing this out in real time provided much enjoyment.

If Trump wants to blame someone for his impeachment, it's not the Dems or the whistleblower, it's Solomon. His fake news got Donny all frothy, which led to the infamous quid pro quo.

If Trump wants to blame someone for his impeachment, it's not the Dems or the whistleblower, it's Solomon. His fake news got Donny all frothy, which led to the infamous quid pro quo.

Well that’s a new spin I haven’t heard before .. it wasn’t the left it was Solomon . 😂

Well that’s a new spin I haven’t heard before .. it wasn’t the left it was Solomon . 😂
When Biden doesn't get the nomination, you will not hear anything about Hunter from the Right. Even the ones that lived by Solomons word have quit using him as a source and reverted back to grunts and clicks.

When Biden doesn't get the nomination, you will not hear anything about Hunter from the Right. Even the ones that lived by Solomons word have quit using him as a source and reverted back to grunts and clicks.

Hunter never bothered me , just like the rest of their kids or family don’t . All people in power set their friends and family up in cushy jobs . Is it wrong ? Meh probably , but it happens everywhere in every industry and in every political office .

Reactions: tennvols77
Hunter never bothered me , just like the rest of their kids or family don’t . All people in power set their friends and family up in cushy jobs . Is it wrong ? Meh probably , but it happens everywhere in every industry and in every political office .
Well this is not a case of Hunter being set up with cushy job by his father. He may have got the job for the name of his father. You have already accepted Solomon reporting as truth and made a false comparison. Typical.

Well this is not a case of Hunter being set up with cushy job by his father. He may have got the job for the name of his father. You have already accepted Solomon reporting as truth and made a false comparison. Typical.

I did ? I believe I said that it was a new spin . That it wasn’t the left , it was Solomons fault Trump was impeached . To me honest you don’t know and I don’t know how Hunter got the job . All we know is it wasn’t from his experience .

I did ? I believe I said that it was a new spin . That it wasn’t the left , it was Solomons fault Trump was impeached . To me honest you don’t know and I don’t know how Hunter got the job . All we know is it wasn’t from his experience .
It wasn't Solomon's fault Trump was impeached.

How much experience do you need to sit on Board and where was he lacking knowledge in his duties on the board?

It wasn't Solomon's fault Trump was impeached.

How much experience do you need to sit on Board and where was he lacking knowledge in his duties on the board?
I think the concern over Ukraine and the Biden/Kerry kids, et al is whether our tax money was sent to corrupt politicians in Ukraine as foreign aid , then laundered and returned back to the family of the politicians. The board position may just be cover to pay them off.

I think the concern over Ukraine and the Biden/Kerry kids, et al is whether our tax money was sent to corrupt politicians in Ukraine as foreign aid , then laundered and returned back to the family of the politicians. The board position may just be cover to pay them off.
Did Burisma get any such money?

I thought that Burisma was being investigated by the Ukrainian prosecutor that got fired?
tenor.gif

Reactions: tvolsfan
That would be incredibly suspicious, for sure.

If he embezzled from the US aid, overpaid a do-nothing, know-nothing board member with it, who just happened to be the son of the US vice president that released the aid that was embezzled from.

That would almost look like kickbacks, corruption, abuse of power, and misappropriation of taxpayer dollars.

Trying to impeach a president who wanted it uncovered would look like subversion, sedition and maybe treason.

I guess we'll see what comes out or doesn't come out.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Answer my question first? Let me save us some time. Hunter probably got his job because of who his father was. Everything past that is propaganda.

Isn’t that what I said ? People in power set there kids and families up in cushy jobs all the time .

Isn’t that what I said ? People in power set there kids and families up in cushy jobs all the time .
No, that is not what I said. I don't think Joe got Hunter the job or had anything to do with it other than Joe was Hunters father. I mean JFC why wouldn't any company in the world want the son of the VP of the USA on their board? Most people that sit on boards got there because of their family name.

No, that is not what I said. I don't think Joe got Hunter the job or had anything to do with it other than Joe was Hunters father. I mean JFC why wouldn't any company in the world want the son of the VP of the USA on their board? Most people that sit on boards got there because of their family name.

Wait what ? Why would a company in the Ukraine want the son of the VP of the United States sitting on their board ? Do you hear yourself ?

VN Store

Back