Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..I just read more on this, I guess it appears that Hamlin had no idea how bad it was, but he did know he wrecked the guy..that is bad enough for me. If you can't pass em, wreck em I guess is the NASCAR motto.

I agree..not a fan.

Racing works the same as baseball with me. Absolutely love doing it but don't have the patience to sit and watch. We record a 4 hour race and run thru on 15X = about 45 minutes 🤷‍♂️

But the adrenaline levels when participating..insane.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Racing works the same as baseball with me. Absolutely love doing it but don't have the patience to sit and watch. We record a 4 hour race and run thru on 15X = about 45 minutes 🤷‍♂️

But the adrenaline levels when participating..insane.
Do you live yer life a quarter mile at a time?

We don't have any proven elite pass rushers is more accurate. We have some guys who could turn out to be very good to elite though. IMO

I just hope Gooden is 100% come Fall and we don't lose anyone else that gave us a ton of PT last season. Returning everyone from the DL in Butler, Solomon, Emerson, Bumphus, Garland & Middleton should allow that unit to see the least amount of "growing pains" from having a new positions coach.

We've also got a host of other talent incoming & on roster that may flourish with a new teacher. Really hoping Savion & Simmons can contribute now after redshirting.

Nieds & Felton handling LBs actually has me kind of excited.

1. I think they will be more open to Pruitt & Ansley mentoring
2. I think they'll elevate the energy in their respective groups
3. GONNA RECRUIT SOME STUUUUUDS

Cause we're going to see Bituli and Taylor both get drafted, will have a strong defense in 2020 and may have arguably our two best recruiters in the same group (LB).

Gloves are off, hoss. Worst thing you can accuse me of. Waffle house for a pick your medieval weapon battle to the death tonight.
tenor.gif

Not at all, or not yet identified, or not yet on campus, or ... ? I hope MoJo, Roman, maybe some of the other newcomers will provide some pressure. Maybe Kivon Bennett takes a step this year?

I mean either way. We don’t have an elite pass rusher returning. One of the new faces could be but they will be babies so hard to ask them to play the bulk of snaps at a high level there.

That doesn’t mean we can’t have a really good defense Bc i think we can but we need someone to take that other LB spot beside Henry and find someone to replace Darrel Taylor’s production

Reactions: WarMachine
Call me old fashion, but watching a show with a few dozen hot 20-30 year old women wearing skimpy outfits trying to impress one random dude isn't the worst thing to sit through with the wife.

As a father of three daughters, I have grown to greatly dislike shows like this. They tell young women that one dude "dating" multiple women at one time and having physical relations with multiple of these women is something that is acceptable and glorified. Reverse is true for shows like "Bachelorette". Tells young women that being in a physical relationship with multiple men that you have only known for a couple of days/weeks is a great idea. I might be a bit prudish, but I want my daughters to know that they deserve more and that they are worth more than that.

All you fathers of young men, I pray that you are teaching your boys that they are worth more than that too. I need there to be at least a few quality young men in this world that will treat young women, like my daughters, the way they should be treated and are willing to be treated by a young woman the way a young man should be treated in return.

Sorry for the rant. Raising teenage girls sends me down this road often.

Nope. It's all yours. I'll stick with beef, chicken, venison, and no seafood.
"Animal proteins: 4-8 servings daily. Cow, pig, chicken, deer. FISH: for sport only, fish meat is practically a vegetable"

Come on, @Ron Swanson you're slipping!

***By the way, I love shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, flounder, sea bass, and I can (naturally) deal with some orange roughie. Other than that, I agree with you @utvols88, it's mostly garbage***

Reactions: WarMachine
World's Dumbest on TV and it showed some performance from Canadians called "body remix"
Y'all, they's some weird, weird sh** in this world.

Only gif I found from the "performance" that wasn't ban worthy.

I mean either way. We don’t have an elite pass rusher returning. One of the new faces could be but they will be babies so hard to ask them to play the bulk of snaps at a high level there.

That doesn’t mean we can’t have a really good defense Bc i think we can but we need someone to take that other LB spot beside Henry and find someone to replace Darrel Taylor’s production

Top 3 ILB candidates to start beside Henry?

(my list)
1. Banks (if he is reinstated in time to do Spring camp/practice)
2. JJP (I know most folk have written him off, but he'll be entering Year 3 and should have the best grasp of the defense of all potential candidates)
3. Eason

I left Whitehead out of consideration since he wants to play RB & I've not heard anything from the staff that indicates he won't start his career there.

Top 3 ILB candidates to start beside Henry?

(my list)
1. Banks (if he is reinstated in time to do Spring camp/practice)
2. JJP (I know most folk have written him off, but he'll be entering Year 3 and should have the best grasp of the defense of all potential candidates)
3. Eason

I left Whitehead out of consideration since he wants to play RB & I've not heard anything from the staff that indicates he won't start his career there.
I think Q ends up being HT's counterpart inside. But JJP needs to grab the opportunity now or he may never get into the starting lineup.

I think Q ends up being HT's counterpart inside. But JJP needs to grab the opportunity now or he may never get into the starting lineup.

Agree. Crouch was used in goal line RB situations, but we have others that can fill that roll now. Le'Neth Whitehead seems to want that role. I think QC starts spending the bulk of his time with Nieds and SheltFelt going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back