'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I don’t have an issue with ‘guest posters’ as long as they keep the 3rd grade trolling to a minimum and don’t turn a recruits thread into their own personal team board. That being said, this Jaws guy seems like a nice enough guy. My only problem with him is he’s using a shark’s name to describe an alligator. That or he’s Jim McElwain

I don’t have an issue with ‘guest posters’ as long as they keep the 3rd grade trolling to a minimum and don’t turn a recruits thread into their own personal team board. That being said, this Jaws guy seems like a nice enough guy. My only problem with him is he’s using a shark’s name to describe an alligator. That or he’s Jim McElwain
1582008637676.gif

ZE got Bama to sign a buddy, ZE just got OM to sign a buddy, curious to see who UF got suckered into taking. Any names yet?

Man please stop telling lies on this kid and making up false stories. Bama wanted Big Damien George. He's a 6'6.5 dancing bear at LT. The kid was the man for NS and they ran behind him the majority of the time. The kid dominated in the top class in Tx hs football and is very tenacious violent. He camped at Bama and was top dawg them left with a scholarship offer. Brady Ward is a road grader true OT body who will be very good. Lane needed OL and he called us and we sent him Brady film and he took him. There was never a package or ultimatum at hand.

Man please stop telling lies on this kid and making up false stories. Bama wanted Big Damien George. He's a 6'6.5 dancing bear at LT. The kid was the man for NS and they ran behind him the majority of the time. The kid dominated in the top class in Tx hs football and is very tenacious violent. He camped at Bama and was top dawg them left with a scholarship offer. Brady Ward is a road grader true OT body who will be very good. Lane needed OL and he called us and we sent him Brady film and he took him. There was never a package or ultimatum at hand.
So he’s a Deadhead? Niiiccceee kid has good taste in music

The Rivals article on whether Evans ends up at UF is actually pretty funny. Basically the majority of the writers say yes based on the argument, "why not, he's teased all the other schools, so UF has as good a chance as anyone." Clearly an 18 year old kid who loves having 40 year old national coaches kiss his ass and tell him he's the second coming of (name your favorite rb). I've always said I want kids who want to be Vols and whose main question is whether the staff can help them become the best, not kids that have to be begged into being Vols. Think Trey Smith, Al Wilson types.

This thread has the flu.
This thread just has a bunch of people fretting over no news, which causes wild speculation and hand wringing. Which is funny because no news should be expected until after he finishes his visits in March. And even then speculating is pointless until summer classes start. I don't understand why people keep expecting to hear anything other than wild speculation during the dead period. And even sillier to get worked up about it. Like a random OSU mod picking FL. It doesn't mean anything right now one way or another.

This thread just has a bunch of people fretting over no news, which causes wild speculation and hand wringing. Which is funny because no news should be expected until after he finishes his visits in March. And even then speculating is pointless until summer classes start. I don't understand why people keep expecting to hear anything other than wild speculation during the dead period. And even sillier to get worked up about it. Like a random OSU mod picking FL. It doesn't mean anything right now one way or another.

I check this thread about once a day, don't stay camped out here. Didn’t even realize that Florida was involved 😂 Par for the course. This is eat up with buffoonery!

This kid, or Camar Wheaton next year.......discuss.

giphy.gif

Ight @CeJayVols , lay it on us....what’s your contact saying about Evans now?

I text him about a week ago and he never replied back. The Godfather kept telling my contact Vol but at this point I don't think anybody knows anymore what's in this kids head and drawing this out unless the coaches knows and keeping everything quiet.

Reactions: fernandomike

VN Store

Back