Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comparison of Minnesota football and Lady Vols basketball is eerie. 30 years from now no one will even remember the Lady Vols being good except Lady Vols fans just like Golden Gopher fans only remember 7 national titles.

So, despite a somewhat rough night someone decided 5 AM was the right time for me to start my day..

😄😄
We keep our dog in his crate at night (he goes there whether we close the door or not). Precisely because we don't want to be woken up for no good reason. Bark if you have to dog, but don't make it a habit. :)

We keep our dog in his crate at night (he goes there whether we close the door or not). Precisely because we don't want to be woken up for no good reason. Bark if you have to dog, but don't make it a habit. :)

Oh, she had a reason😅
She usually barks on these rare occasions but decided on a more gentle approach this morning, haha.

giphy.gif

So XFL is down to the Dallas Renegades or the Houston Roughnecks.

Dallas has my favorite uniforms, but Bob Stoops.

Houston has pretty good uniforms, I like the Roughnecks name and they got a former UT player on defense....plus they are undefeated still and have a solid team that's fun to watch.

New York Guardians were just hard to watch and I really think their QB is pretty trash. Although DC Defenders did look pretty good...I just can't pull for a team in DC.

Lived out in Eastern Montana for 10 years growing up. As I said earlier, you’ll have a string dislike for Californians before it’s all said and done.

Edit: Kalispell area is beautiful btw
I played golf at Coeur d'Alene in Kalispell. Loved that floating green and the boat ride to get to it. Pretty close to gods country out there.

I just got home from the store and I find my wife sitting outside with a beer and the kids are butt ass naked in the back yard running around a crazy sprinkler. What in tarnation is going on in this house on the Lords day?!?

Mark Richt has lost CONTROL of this house!

That's probably better than finding the kids with the beer and your wife running around the back yard butt naked :eek::eek::eek:. Think positive :cool::cool:

Fundamentals are atrocious! When they make some of those boneheaded passes, Kelly should be yanking them out of the game and sitting them on the bench for a couple of minutes to think about what they did. That will teach them a lesson to not do it again. I’ll be honest… I don’t remember players under Holly being this careless with the basketball. Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying I would rather have Holly. We saw her product on the court, and it wasn’t pretty either.

Kelly wants to play fast and she just doesn't have the horses for that type of game yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back