The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

With the silly ass anti 2A stance they have adopted, they can kiss my butt. Won't be on my TV at all this year for the first time in years.

Duels tonight at 7 boys. Be curious to see how things go. Usually if one is wild the other is pretty calm.

With the current package, it’ll be hard for drivers to run single file. If I’m Stenhouse and Bowman, I run in the back of the draft and make my practice drafting back there.

With the current package, it’ll be hard for drivers to run single file. If I’m Stenhouse and Bowman, I run in the back of the draft and make my practice drafting back there.
Agreed but you know Stenhouse is out front, he’s gonna want to stay out there lol

What we learned in duel #1.

Denny Hamlin and Ricky Stenhouse have the best cars.

John Hunter Nemechek is my dark horse to win this thing.

What we learned in duel #1.

Denny Hamlin and Ricky Stenhouse have the best cars.

John Hunter Nemechek is my dark horse to win this thing.
Stenhouse was stout. Harvick was stout there in #2 but man when somebody gets a run and they have help with them and that help can stick, it’s over.

I watched both duels on DVR.

Stenhouse has the car to beat. Ridiculously fast on its own and out front. Whoever Almirola is pushing suddenly becomes the fastest car on the track. Ross Chastain would be a good longshot value pick.

I think the Gibbs, SHR/Penske/Roush, and the Hendrick Chevys are fairly even this weekend. Just all about how many cars are there at the end to help each other.

I hate how often a wreck occurs on the last lap of a superspeedway race and they wait a while before throwing caution making you think that just maybe they will let them race to the line.

Often, the field is past the wreck and would be slowed down before coming back around to the cars still sitting there. Frustrating how many times we don't get to see a last second attempt for a pass at the line.

And I know the argument used is it's so "the emergency personnel can get out there as quickly as possible", still frustrating.

Happy for Natalie, seems she gets caught up in other people's messes a lot, nice to see her be able to complete a race.
And yes, some of the times she failed to finish were her fault, just seems she has a lot of bad luck.
After Bristol last year, I will never defend her driving abilities again.

Weather delay to start the season, lulz
It’s happened every time they’ve tried to race this week lol. Honestly, I wish they’d make this a night race. I know they’ve already got one at Daytona but every time they have to run this race at night it’s always good.

It’s happened every time they’ve tried to race this week lol. Honestly, I wish they’d make this a night race. I know they’ve already got one at Daytona but every time they have to run this race at night it’s always good.

Well if this race goes full it'll go well into the night

I was going to say if this started around noon like it used to, might have got it in by now. Though this rain delay here, they may have just called it even with lights.

Reactions: tbwhhs

VN Store

Back