Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this will set a few of you off, but, here goes anyway.

Did any of y'all see some of the MLB rules changes for this season? Some pretty interesting ones, but the one I like best is that a pitcher now has to face at least three batters unless he is injured. I like it...I get so sick of 1/2 innings that last 45 minutes because they bring in a different pitcher for each batter.

Gonna be a lot of guys faking injuries like defenses trying to slow down tempo offenses in football.

Reactions: Brillovol
His name is Larry and he operates a mobile "colonoscopy lab" out of his 1990 Ford conversion van. He also runs a very disturbing website where he does "things" to dudes in the back of his 1990 Ford conversion van.
ā€œAverage cost of your colonoscopy without insurance will run you $3081...Crazy Larry will get you out the BACK DOOR for...5 buck. You a Sagittarius?ā€

Itā€™s like Iā€™m playing cards with my brothers kids or somethinā€™... not one single recommendation of planting nests of cobras in your walls to get the mice.

View attachment 261579

Probably can't adopt them if you're going to keep 'em outside, cobra rescues aren't interested in the well being of cobras just making money.

At 275-300$ an eight ball street value.(mid 90s prices) After "processing" product that strong..you are looking at 95K+ a key and way more than that if you nickle and dimed it out. That is some serious cheeze..šŸ˜³ No wonder old boy got popped...he was really slinging some dope around.

It is strange though..usually if somebody has got a stash that big, someone is "sent" after it sooner or later if it isn't found by the cops..plus it makes you wonder why the dogs didn't find it when the 5-0 raided šŸ¤”

He didn't get popped for selling and I don't think the house was ever raided. It was one of his trap houses that he had an uncle living in.

The guy went to prison for having 2 of his boys take a supposed snitch out in the woods and shoot him in the head. They didn't do a very good job and the guy lived and all 3 went to prison. The freaking crazy thing is that the dealer who ordered the hit got out 2 years later which was about a year after I found the stash.

I actually met the guy at a buddy's house once. I left pretty quickly but I found out later that he knew I was living in the house. He never came looking for the stash because he had already accused his uncle of stealing it.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
So letā€™s recap....

ā€œShotgun, buckshotā€

ā€œDrill a hole and set a trapā€

ā€œShotgun (again) , serpentine patternā€

ā€œKill it with fireā€

ā€œBut be careful and check for drugs firstā€

[Posters offers appraisal on drug value]

[Another poster offers advice on how to cash in while distancing yourself from the law]

ā€œKill it with fireā€ (volatil has problems)

ā€œWatch this movie about a psychotic cat who gets bested by a mouseā€

ā€œCould be a squirrel or ratā€

ā€œNo, definitely a bearā€
šŸ˜‚
How did you sleep?

Reactions: engineerVOL
was watching a vid the other day, our radio signals have barely reached outside our spiral arm of the milky way, they zoomed out and placed a circle over our sun to show where our communications have reached, say 100 light years.. the milky way is 100,000 light years in diameter or thereabouts

so when they zoomed out to the virgo cluster then our local group, then to the observable, it was mind blowing

no One could see us if not very close, and we could not see them, if communication did commence, we would likely be talking with ancient versions of ourselves

The distance and objects are almost beyond comprehension. We're on a molecule in a grain of sand, somewhere on 1 random beach.

I'd have to check for bags behind my bathtub before even starting.

Does anyone know when the UT Sports official website will be updated with the new football coaches and roster additions, etc...?

Also, moving to Winter Park, FL tomorrow from South Florida area. Does anybody know any Vol fan hroups or Alumni groups in the greater Orlando area that meets for Vol games, beers and food like in Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach?

So letā€™s recap....

ā€œShotgun, buckshotā€

ā€œDrill a hole and set a trapā€

ā€œShotgun (again) , serpentine patternā€

ā€œKill it with fireā€

ā€œBut be careful and check for drugs firstā€

[Posters offers appraisal on drug value]

[Another poster offers advice on how to cash in while distancing yourself from the law]

ā€œKill it with fireā€ (volatil has problems)

ā€œWatch this movie about a psychotic cat who gets bested by a mouseā€

ā€œCould be a squirrel or ratā€

ā€œNo, definitely a bearā€
šŸ˜‚

Surprised no one suggested getting 1-2 gray rat snakes and putting them under the house (if it has a crawl space). They will cure all mouse/rat problems..

Truthfully, not that I'm definitively saying it's not aliens. But I'd almost put my money on our own radio signals reflecting back to us from the past....

It didn't really suggest that it was aliens. Just mentioned a few folks said it could be.
But it's more likely natural. It couldn't be ours because it mentioned it would take an earth-sized transmitter to make the size and distance of FRB's we're picking up.

The regularity most likely points to it being affected by something's orbit. In other words, the signal getting blocked like us walking in and out of a building with no cell reception. And possibly coming from something like a black hole.

Reactions: Sleegro
He didn't get popped for selling and I don't think the house was ever raided. It was one of his trap houses that he had an uncle living in.

The guy went to prison for having 2 of his boys take a supposed snitch out in the woods and shoot him in the head. They didn't do a very good job and the guy lived and all 3 went to prison. The freaking crazy thing is that the dealer who ordered the hit got out 2 years later which was about a year after I found the stash.

I actually met the guy at a buddy's house once. I left pretty quickly but I found out later that he knew I was living in the house. He never came looking for the stash because he had already accused his uncle of stealing it.
Wow..that was a bad dude to mess with...but his guys were morons, I bet he wanted to kill them after that botched up mess.

I am glad I never got mixed up in something like that. I was asked to once, and was offered 25 to do it, but I told the guy no...and I thank God everyday that I did not...I am soooo thankful to not have that on my conscience.

The worst thing I ever did was provide attitude adjustments to a few idiots.

Wow..that was a bad dude to mess with...but his guys were morons, I bet he wanted to kill them after that botched up mess.

I am glad I never got mixed up in something like that. I was asked to once, and was offered 25 to do it, but I told the guy no...and I thank God everyday that I did not...I am soooo thankful to not have that on my conscience.

Oh yeah? Well one time I got caught drinking beer in the dorms. Top that.

All I know is I like that they appear to be promoting from within with Danny Stiff and he already seemed to get mentioned a lot in recruiting the past couple years and is funny on the twitter machine. All of that makes me like him. Plus, I said Stiff. haha Especially like that Pruitt seems to be showing that he's building a pipeline with upward mobility across the coaching and support staff with guys like Nieds, Joe O and Stiff. Perception wise that can help with any future hires.
I thought this said Joe needs a stiffy.

Reactions: Sleegro
Also, moving to Winter Park, FL tomorrow from South Florida area. Does anybody know any Vol fan hroups or Alumni groups in the greater Orlando area that meets for Vol games, beers and food like in Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach?
I never found any when I was there but that was over 10 years ago.

That's a huge yikes. Holy Moley.

And another holy moley from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back