Did anybody catch Big Cat and PFT “roasting” Tennessee and Fulmer on Monday’s Pardon My Take?

That was disgusting....
tenor.gif

Just glad somebody's starting to hate on us again. Hope it gets a lot worse soon. A decade of "poor UT" with a head wag and sorry looks is almost too much to handle.
I don’t even think they are hating on us. They’re just making fun, which is fair. But I agree with your overall point. Plus, I found the whole segment amusing and oddly rich with factual detail.

They did a google search on UT vols and wrote some sad jokes around them. 3 minutes I won't get back.

Reactions: feathersax
The loss to georgia state was rock bottom, everything a big joke. The jackasses on fox sports will have to eat their words after that one; talking about getting rid of our high school coach who is too stupid to use proper grammar. The season turned around and things seem to be going forward very well with Pruitt/Fulmer. The Fulmer comment is just a reason to take cheap shots; I get it, it’s funny. Just need a solid football season followed by a 2021 basketball season that yields an sec championship or final four. Then everything no ones a laughing stock and the football team will be ready to join the upper level of the SEC.

104.5 The Zone had that Kentucky radio host who can't keep Tennessee's d... well you know, out of his mouth the other day.

I don’t think that’s true right now at all, otherwise Fulmer wouldn’t be 100 miles within the AD offices. The Haslams and their crowd have been beaten back, at least for the moment.
Mainly because Big Jim is at that point where a nurse maid has to wipe his chin drool. Jimmy is preoccupied with keeping the Browns in the cellar and Bill is more inclined towards politics.

The loss to georgia state was rock bottom, everything a big joke. The jackasses on fox sports will have to eat their words after that one; talking about getting rid of our high school coach who is too stupid to use proper grammar. The season turned around and things seem to be going forward very well with Pruitt/Fulmer. The Fulmer comment is just a reason to take cheap shots; I get it, it’s funny. Just need a solid football season followed by a 2021 basketball season that yields an sec championship or final four. Then everything no ones a laughing stock and the football team will be ready to join the upper level of the SEC.
All passionate college football fanbases are targets for this kind of ribbing. Anyone who takes it seriously is just making themself an easier target... even if your team gets good for a little while.

I don’t think that’s true right now at all, otherwise Fulmer wouldn’t be 100 miles within the AD offices. The Haslams and their crowd have been beaten back, at least for the moment.

That’s what worries me. If Pruitt fails and there’s blood in the water the Haslam’s are going to pounce and quite possibly irrevocably set us back.

VN Store

Back