Softball Season has Started

They play tomorrow like they did today and they'll lose 2. Cannot strand a dozen runners in scoring position especially with the next 2 teams and expect to win

Reactions: SEC FAN 1111
In two games. The first two of her career. Time to just write her off, I guess.

Can you point me to the last thing you posted about the team or a player that wasn't completely negative?

Point me to one where you were factual

Any news on Rogers? I noticed she was dressed out but she was also dressed out last weekend and never played.

Watching some games in the St. Pete/Clearwater Classic. I thought LV's were playing in that this yr?

Last year and next year. ESPN only invites teams a maximum 2 out of every 3 years. The teams that were there both last year and this year will not be eligible next year. The full field is supposed to be announced Sunday night during the FSU game.

Reactions: kregman
Would really appreciate updates. Cannot find the game.

It is embarrassing that UT "cannot afford" to at least stream Lady Vol Softball.

No sir, it has nothing to do with cost. The tournament could not guarantee that we would have reliable internet access to use for an audio broadcast of every game down there. There were issues with it last year for the teams that went. The 4G wireless card that I use as a backup would not work in Mexico. So we made the decision not to broadcast this weekend. Out of a 56-game regular season schedule, we will broadcast 51 games, the 5 in Mexico are the only exceptions.

Utah’s No 1 pitcher is very good. I’m sure we will draw her tommorrow. She throws a hard sinker need to make her get it up.

Last edited:
When I went to bed last night Ole Miss was tied with Utah in the 6th. When I checked scores just now, Utah won by 1. Hopefully offense shows up for this game.

Two tough games tonight without our top pitcher, but we'll see how well we can do right now. I say right now because the team we are right now will not be indicative of the team we'll be by the time the SEC season starts or by the end of the season. Getting Rogers back and the continuing experience of the freshmen will only get better with every chance they get to play or practice. Very confident that this team will be make another super regional and hopefully a World Series.

VN Store

Back