Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so impressed that you can count to ten, i'm going to tell you and a few more on here one more freaking time the freaking reason i don't put freaking comma's and period's where they should be every freaking time, before i tell your dumb azz and everyone else that's get's a kick out of thinking your smarter than most, and making fun of some that you think you are smarter than, a long freaking time ago i lost a FREAKING ARM and as time as past 85 percent of my freaking eye sight, it's hard to hit the freaking shift button with one freaking hand and barley can see the freaking letter's on the FREAKING key board, let me tell you one FREAKING thing i don't want your freaking pity or feel sorry for me, why don't you shut the freaking up and worry about your freaking self, rather than try to point out a few commas and period's that i have missed in a sentence, in closing you might be headed to work one day with your 100 dollar suit on and wake up the next freaking day missing a ARM or LEG or lose your freaking eyesight, YOU won't think missing a few commas in a sentence is that big of a FREAKING deal, now we hope this doesn't happen to you, but you never know what the good LORD has in stored for you on this thing called life, so you and a few more on here that likes to make fun of a few because you are so DUMB that you think you are smarter than most and really your nothing but a true blue DUMB AZZ, now you have a good day, and make DAMN sure you put those commas and periods where they should go.
And yet you’ve found a way to spell out “freaking“ 30 times in one rambling, incoherent rant.

Reactions: barrylee
I am actually friends with the Volleyball coach a told him not to get him and why. I’m in my late 40’s, and I’ll tell you boy’s, any girl under 30 is just a kid in my mind.

Nothing tones down my "dang she's hot" moments faster than realizing the object of said moments are younger than my daughters. Once you realize that 1) it's maxed-out creepy, and 2) any interest she might have in you is due to serious daddy/security issues, it becomes real easy to Just Say No.

But that's why watching GS was so fun. Kerr had those boys running all over the place. Closest thing to real basketball I've ever seen in my time watching the NBA. 99% of the time its dudes standing around and a guy driving or big man posting up. I think GS proves that more schematic basketball can be just as if not more fun to watch than the predominant iso-ball we see.
True, though that was a rare team built essentially around getting everyone 3s, so motion and screens were very necessary. Some of that was cut when Durant joined. But most teams aren't built that way. Almost like Duke teams of past.

This is the best answer. She will get mad as soon as she loses the access.

Its crazy how easy AppleIDs make it for psychopaths to control/manipulate and just be sh!tty in general.

I've got a co-worker in an abusive relationship that lives with that. Its really sad. That and Life360 can really be some sick stuff.

If it's the AppleID then you can access everything she does on her phone or Ipad as well. I doubt she'd do that intentionally. But yeah, people can do some insane stuff with technology if they have a messed up mindset.

Reactions: WallyBalls
But that's why watching GS was so fun. Kerr had those boys running all over the place. Closest thing to real basketball I've ever seen in my time watching the NBA. 99% of the time its dudes standing around and a guy driving or big man posting up. I think GS proves that more schematic basketball can be just as if not more fun to watch than the predominant iso-ball we see.
Well when they were rolling they had 5 scoring threats, so they could run that. They were fun to watch.

Umm...

giphy.gif

It’s just set up to take advantage of matchups on offense. You won’t see motion offenses like you do in college. It is the place to see the best players in the world showcase their talent, and that’s hard to beat.

Agree. When someone like LeBron, Durant, Leonard, Klay, Harden etc Are on a heater it’s really special to watch. Almost as good as watching Mahomes play QB... Almost.

Reactions: shoney
Like any single financial scam in history...if they ask for money upfront...it's likely a scam.

Somebody should re-scam this fool...

Somebody should get have this fool arrested so that he can go to jail and become the prison ***** of Long Dong John for a couple of years.

Reactions: Devo182
I use a couple of local stuff for a hot bbq but franks until I can find a better buffalo sauce. Beef O Bradys Hot was the jam.
Nothing towards you, of course, but man am I sick of Franks. It's like that's the only thing that gets used now to make something "buffalo".

Reactions: RikidyBones
"I awoke to the smell of sweat, shame and countless other unspeakable assults upon my olfactory senses. I realized that I was sandwiched between Megan Mehlen and a sizeable portion of the Florida Gator defensive line and thought, "Oh God, what have I done!?"

It was at that moment that I noticed 'ol voyeur Dan slumped over in his recliner in the corner with a smirk on his face and his GoPro dangling from the strap attached to his wrist...."
Bad Newt, baaaaaad Newt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back