Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so impressed that you can count to ten, i'm going to tell you and a few more on here one more freaking time the freaking reason i don't put freaking comma's and period's where they should be every freaking time, before i tell your dumb azz and everyone else that's get's a kick out of thinking your smarter than most, and making fun of some that you think you are smarter than, a long freaking time ago i lost a FREAKING ARM and as time as past 85 percent of my freaking eye sight, it's hard to hit the freaking shift button with one freaking hand and barley can see the freaking letter's on the FREAKING key board, let me tell you one FREAKING thing i don't want your freaking pity or feel sorry for me, why don't you shut the freaking up and worry about your freaking self, rather than try to point out a few commas and period's that i have missed in a sentence, in closing you might be headed to work one day with your 100 dollar suit on and wake up the next freaking day missing a ARM or LEG or lose your freaking eyesight, YOU won't think missing a few commas in a sentence is that big of a FREAKING deal, now we hope this doesn't happen to you, but you never know what the good LORD has in stored for you on this thing called life, so you and a few more on here that likes to make fun of a few because you are so DUMB that you think you are smarter than most and really your nothing but a true blue DUMB AZZ, now you have a good day, and make DAMN sure you put those commas and periods where they should go.

Sir, you know there is this fancy technology readily available in every electronic device and provided by major tech companies like Google and Amazon called....wait for it....VOICE TO TEXT! So while having specific injuries that significantly impacts your ability to type is understandable, it does not excuse your poor execution of grammar and punctuation.

What did you just call me? Oh heel naw. @utvols88 hold my earrings.

PessimisticDeadlyBrownbear-size_restricted.gif
mY1mPsX.gif

Basketball game tonight should be interesting. A loss eliminates any hope for the NCAAT, but a win with two winnable games ahead gives us some hope. Hopefully JJJ is good to go.

A win also puts Arkansas squarely on the bubble. They have two top 50 KenPom wins, and we do too. We probably have better overall wins than they do.

Sir, you know there is this fancy technology readily available in every electronic device and provided by major tech companies like Google and Amazon called....wait for it....VOICE TO TEXT! So while having specific injuries that significantly impacts your ability to type is understandable, it does not excuse your poor execution of grammar and punctuation.
Uh oh 👀

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Not sure if serious. Hank is correct. Anyone with any knowledge can basketball can easily discern the skill level and play are off the charts different from college to NBA

Not streetball. And defense is being played just to get that in before someone tries to bring that up

Basketball has basically been my game that I have played for 35 years. The NBA is not true basketball. They are incredibly skilled, but defense is certainly not the priority.

I will give it that it is great entertainment, and I have interest in watching the Grizzlies play. I also agree that the college product right now stinks, and the officiating has a lot to do with it.

You do realize it make perfectly good sense to do these games where they are being played. Helps FSU recruit south FL and LSU in NOLA. Plus both these cities are places the visiting teams fans will travel too. As for the VOLS, please remember it is the University of TENNESSEE, not the University of Knox county. Everyone wants UT to land the HS players from Memphis and the Mid-State. You need to play some games in front of those kids and their families. I live in the Mid-State and it is a drive to Knox. Some of us would enjoy an easy drive for once.

I agree somewhat (because I live in West TN), but games like UT-UM should be played on campus. That's what makes college special. Like in the past, we should play teams like Bowling Green and Wyoming in Nashville. LSU doesn't need to cater to New Orleans- they already have that city locked up.

I have no idea if the money is better at a neutral site, but they are definitely helping the local economies by moving them to neutral sites.

LMAO!!!! Yep.......literally just came in here for a quick "my brothers, cousins, hairdresser's, baby daddy said" gossip update on Evans and this is what I walk in to............You guys go ahead, I'll head out to the street and wait on the fire department.

You do realize it make perfectly good sense to do these games where they are being played. Helps FSU recruit south FL and LSU in NOLA. Plus both these cities are places the visiting teams fans will travel too. As for the VOLS, please remember it is the University of TENNESSEE, not the University of Knox county. Everyone wants UT to land the HS players from Memphis and the Mid-State. You need to play some games in front of those kids and their families. I live in the Mid-State and it is a drive to Knox. Some of us would enjoy an easy drive for once.
Neutral site games are gayer than a damn football bat. Acting like playing a game in a certain city significantly impacts recruiting is beyond stupid.

Reactions: StoVol
I'm so impressed that you can count to ten, i'm going to tell you and a few more on here one more freaking time the freaking reason i don't put freaking comma's and period's where they should be every freaking time, before i tell your dumb azz and everyone else that's get's a kick out of thinking your smarter than most, and making fun of some that you think you are smarter than, a long freaking time ago i lost a FREAKING ARM and as time as past 85 percent of my freaking eye sight, it's hard to hit the freaking shift button with one freaking hand and barley can see the freaking letter's on the FREAKING key board, let me tell you one FREAKING thing i don't want your freaking pity or feel sorry for me, why don't you shut the freaking up and worry about your freaking self, rather than try to point out a few commas and period's that i have missed in a sentence, in closing you might be headed to work one day with your 100 dollar suit on and wake up the next freaking day missing a ARM or LEG or lose your freaking eyesight, YOU won't think missing a few commas in a sentence is that big of a FREAKING deal, now we hope this doesn't happen to you, but you never know what the good LORD has in stored for you on this thing called life, so you and a few more on here that likes to make fun of a few because you are so DUMB that you think you are smarter than most and really your nothing but a true blue DUMB AZZ, now you have a good day, and make DAMN sure you put those commas and periods where they should go.

No problem hitting the caps lock I see.

Most computers I know, you don't have to hit shift for a period or a comma.

Sorry Had to:

giphy.gif

Additionally I am just joking don't take offense.

I’ve been out of pocket for a few weeks and am just now catching up on all the coaching changes. Wow! This is big. So far I give Pruitt an A+ because I think he’s getting the right guys into the right spots. A lot of times when you have old pros, so to speak, it can be tough to get those guys to do things “your way”, whether it’s on-the-field issues, personnel management, or in recruiting. Sometimes it can seem like things are just a bit out of sync. My early assessment is that the guys Pruitt is bringing in on defense will be more of a seamless extension of himself. I think we’ll be better at knowing what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and I also think we’ll be even better at recruiting on both sides of the ball. We’ve been trying to reunite Graham with Chaney since the end of the 2018 season. Mission accomplished. jmo.

The big thing about all these staff changes is that we probably aren’t changing anything schematically this year on either side of the ball. We are, however, still getting bigger, faster, stronger, more talented, and better. Last season, by most accounts we should have been 9-3 as a minimum but we incredulously stumbled right out of the gate. We fixed that and finished strong both on the field and in recruiting. I think with these coaching changes so far we will be able to better streamline the vision Pruitt has for our team, get everybody (staff) enthusiastically on the same page so that we minimize any indecision, hesitation, and confusion that sometimes infects our players if there’s even the slightest gap in what they’re hearing from their position coach, the coordinator, and the head coach. jmo.

Removing the possibility of even the slightest friction between the moving parts on our staff should allow our players to play a lot faster and with more confidence because they’ll be more connected to the coordinators and the head coach. That along with, as noted earlier, the likelihood of even better recruiting should pay huge dividends for us this year and going forward. jmo.

I’d like to salute the staff members who are moving on and express my genuine appreciation for their contribution to rebuilding our football team. We desperately needed their teaching experience for the roster that they inherited. Pruitt wasn’t going to be able to do everything in every position group by himself. Those departing staff members have provided for us a foundation of knowledge on our roster that was missing when they first arrived on campus. We are a better team for they having passed our way. jmo.

Don’t be a stranger, Chatta!

Reactions: ChattaTNVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back