Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...I get ripped sometimes too...look if you want to be negative about this and post negative remarks, then your opinion is going to get ripped...

I think questioning THAT guy on defensive hires is absurd...especially when it is abundantly obvious that these were not knee jerk reactions, but planned out wants as coaches. It sounds like bitching just to be bitching...like Bruin.
If you can point to where I did that thing that you said I did, then I'll own up to it. But simply saying these are risky hires ain't that.

NO I DON'T! Didn't you say he was the guy helping us with Payton Page??? How's that working out? Also, did you watch our QB's this year? JG regressed. He was horrendous. And neither Shrout nor Maurer were coached up to take the job from him. I don't trust this dude as a recruiter or as a coach. Even if he is the nicest guy on earth.
Can I take your spot then? I’d love to meet Weinke

That was good. The YouTube video of CJP's pregame speech with him yelling "more steam" send chills up my spin. If you don't get hyped by that then you need to check your pulse for signs of life.

In his first year I’ll admit I never seen videos of him getting like that and questioned his “intensity” as a head coach,that completely went out the door this year with some of his in game half time locker room speeches (Kentucky) my favorite,had me beating my chest and finding someones plate of halftime beverages to smack out of their hand while head butting the TV screen..dude is definitely about bringing UT back that I am certain.i get hype everytime the maximums get sounded off on the board..that’s enough for me to get locked in.

Reactions: Pridedad
NO I DON'T! Didn't you say he was the guy helping us with Payton Page??? How's that working out? Also, did you watch our QB's this year? JG regressed. He was horrendous. And neither Shrout nor Maurer were coached up to take the job from him. I don't trust this dude as a recruiter or as a coach. Even if he is the nicest guy on earth.
If your horse has a bum knee it doesn’t matter how good a coach you have....they are still gonna loose the race. The other two horses I expect to see strides in (no pun intended) next year. He was dealt a pretty crappy hand to be completely honest.

If your horse has a bum knee it doesn’t matter how good a coach you have....they are still gonna loose the race. The other two horses I expect to see strides in (no pun intended) next year. He was dealt a pretty crappy hand to be completely honest.
AV just confirmed that JG sucks... end debate

There was most definitely an undeniable correlation between 3rd down success on defense and Lil Jon being played. We were #2 in the nation in 2015, with peak Lil Jon being spun.

Glad I wasn’t the one that notice.. @Atlanta VOL needs to get in direct contact with the PA Announcer so we can make some volnation song request 🔥🔥 @Big Gucci Sosa gets to go first 😁😁🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽

And I didn’t say anything about Payton page...
well don't let that stop ya now...feel free.....
giphy.gif

In before the “he landed wideman” FF aliens **Enter the chat**👀😂

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back