Talk of Shelton Felton Returning to TN for "on-field" Role

They only signed 8 from the state and only 2 of the top 20. Crazy considering it's one of the best states in producing talent and they still had the #1 class
They are in National mode now like Bama and Clemson. I would rather be in that spot than rely strictly on home state talent. You do that then it doesn’t matter if the Jay Hardy’s of the world jerks you around

Fo real? Dang, they are usually GA heavy. Heck, there's a ton of players outta there.
I was curious myself so I checked it out. We signed just as many as they did(HB and Callaway) and they also have Whitehead at #21
Edit Callaway is #21 and Whitehead is #22

They are in National mode now like Bama and Clemson. I would rather be in that spot than rely strictly on home state talent. You do that then it doesn’t matter if the Jay Hardy’s of the world jerks you around
You'll see them try to lock down the state this year and next due to the above average elite talent that will be coming out. This year I think we passed on a few due to going national for their position but we definitely missed on a few that we would have loved to have (Tank)

VN Store

Back