Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felton on the big stage recruiting is going to be interesting. He was talked about quite a bit behind the scenes getting us in with kids. He has some heavy connections in GA. Pruitt didn’t want to lose him last yr but he couldn’t turn down on field spot.

Not familiar with the DL guy but I trust Stoops, Durkin, Tucker and Pruitt. I mean that’s 4 of the best DCs in the game during their time at those positions. Pretty sure they know a DL coach when they see one. Especially in this system

Just to clarify, we haven’t actually hired anyone yet, have we? Long, Brumbaugh, and Felton are all still just based on reports, correct?

Reading Shelton Felton’s bio at Akron:

“Felton, 39, and his wife Laquanda, have four children: Alexius, Shelton, Jr., Shemori and Shelton III.” 😂
Why would you want to saddle your children with that stigma? That's almost as bad as Sue naming all
of his kids Sue

I heard nega-Vol Bass already deleted his GifJif app and entire collection of pro-Pruitt gifs.
TekitD4B5l9ULByvhFZoZOM3sqW1yX.gif

Just want to add that Brumbaugh isn’t much of a recruiter, but more of a teacher, like Rocker. (Or he hasn’t recruited much lately, couldn’t find anything recruiting wise from 247)
Can't say his UK stats did much for me. Defensive YPC and sacks were both meh (comparing to UK before and after him). Then again Josh Allen single handedly affects all the post-Brumbaugh stats so much. He was such a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back