Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I think DJ doesn’t fit in with the two they lost today. DJ is a grinder who wanted to get back with Norvell. The two today wanted no part of recruiting and the grind here. Rumph has been trying to get in the league. Interviewed with Giants in January. Rocker wasn’t a good fit with JP. Didn’t grind in recruiting at all.
-AP

You’re not sorry. 😏 Keep it straight, ole buddy, youve been on here too long to resort to the “hurt feelings” bs.
I've mellowed out some. At least for this forum. So I really am sorry. Check me in the Zone or the PF and you won't get any apologies, lol. It takes some serious dumb to actually piss me off anymore.

Here's where I differ from several people. Not going to pretend that getting someone who's been around the block in the big leagues, isn't comforting, it is.

But after watching Nieds compared to the others, I've been thinking that a balance of proven old dogs and fresh hungry guys, isn't necessarily a bad thing.
I agree with this. The more I've read about the DL coach the more excited I get. I think we've got a real good up and comer here. The fact that Tucker was about to bump his pay to 450k at Colorado, the fact that he's worked with Ansley, the fact that he's developed some dudes in the past has me excited about his potential. With Felton, it's just like Nieds. We just don't know. What we do know, is that we have to recruit better at that position and I believe he'll be a better recruiter than Rumph. I hope he is anyway.

I've mellowed out some. At least for this forum. So I really am sorry. Check me in the Zone or the PF and you won't get any apologies, lol. It takes some serious dumb to actually piss me off anymore.
I used to get so agitated with a few in the PF but then I realized their schtick is to be as obtuse as possible. I just scroll past those people.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
It's more likely that the two of you cant count for ****.
I started out counting fine, but the higher I got, the more complex the math became. Pretty sure I did some amazing calculations that I just couldn't remember when I came down. Einstein level stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back