Softball Question

miatenn5

Did anyone else who happened to be able to watch the game last night notice that Ayala's jersey has the number 33 on the front and 13 on the back? Was this mentioned at all during any of the games this weekend as to why? I thought Poindexter was number 33. I only watched the game last night against Arizona and I did not have the sound on as I was watching it, but did notice her jersey and was really confused by it. If anyone has any insight please let me know. Go Lady Vols!!!

Reactions: RollerVol
Sorry, thought you were going to ask whether Butch should have another head coaching gig...that's a softball question.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Did anyone else who happened to be able to watch the game last night notice that Ayala's jersey has the number 33 on the front and 13 on the back? Was this mentioned at all during any of the games this weekend as to why? I thought Poindexter was number 33. I only watched the game last night against Arizona and I did not have the sound on as I was watching it, but did notice her jersey and was really confused by it. If anyone has any insight please let me know. Go Lady Vols!!!
They did talk about it, but was as confused as you. Must be a printing mistake.

Reactions: RollerVol

The radio broadcast said there was an error made and they were actually shipping it back to Nike after the game.

VN Store

Back