Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s telling the number of kids recruited by the last regime, who left the team as transfers, but never ended up finding homes.

Maleik Gray and Trey Coleman are both stuck at JUCOs. Jacquez Jones doesn’t show as having landed anywhere. Latrell Williams. Even Will McBride ended up at a refrigerator college but has since left the team.
Shhhh.. Don't tell Hank

Yea, I mean I don't really care but it's hard for me to listen to what he said and not take it in a poor light. Hard to walk those words back. I think he probably did feel a little slighted for what ever reason.

I really don’t care what he said either. It’s all good. Trivial. Good for him he found a landing spot with his old buddy. I’m sure he felt pushed to the side to make room for Tee.

What? Is he being dishonest or is he just dumb?

His First Comments:

"“I went there for two years, and it didn’t fit me,” Johnson said at the event. “It’s hard for me to recruit somewhere when I don’t really trust what’s going on. I trust this guy (Norvell).” Clearly talking about Tennessee and that he doesn't trust Pruitt's process.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This Article:

“I was just saying I trust the process. Everywhere I’ve been, I’ve shown that,” So now he DOES trust it.
"“First of all, probably the way I said it wasn’t in a good light. But it was no intent on Tennessee or anybody else,” So now the two years hes referring too, which are obviously about Tennessee, are not about Tennessee? Dude is dumb as a rock or lying
Right? He doesn’t ADD that sentence and there’s no issue. But he did and it drew the INTENDED applause. Pruitt took the high road but he shouldn’t have needed to get in a car.

View attachment 260544Good morning Vol Nation! Have another GREAT rainy day!
I hate all this rainy weather too. I got up at 4:45 and since I can't return to work for a few more weeks due to my hip replacement, I decided to pass some time this morning first watching the 86 Sugar Bowl followed by the Miracle in South Bend game. These were my two favorite away games I have attended. I'm going to complete the trifecta by watching the 98 title game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back