Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet it was an accurate spot, +/- 1 or 2 feet. Having worked live games I can assure you spots are usually off by up to 1 YARD, if not 1.5, on average. Human eyes, in live action, are terrible at this task. Our guideline was to not even make adjustments if the spot was off by 1 yard (3 FEET) or less. It was far too common and "splitting hairs" for what we were doing.

Oh I get that, I would hate the job. I don’t understand how they can process everything so fast, really. But wasn’t this guy spotting his own visual of where the ball was down? There’s no need to look back at the hash mark. This was shady.

It’s telling the number of kids recruited by the last regime, who left the team as transfers, but never ended up finding homes.

Maleik Gray and Trey Coleman are both stuck at JUCOs. Jacquez Jones doesn’t show as having landed anywhere. Latrell Williams. Even Will McBride ended up at a refrigerator college but has since left the team.

View attachment 260544Good morning Vol Nation! Have another GREAT rainy day!
I'm so sick of the rain. Supposed to be this way all week.

giphy.gif

What? Is he being dishonest or is he just dumb?

His First Comments:

"“I went there for two years, and it didn’t fit me,” Johnson said at the event. “It’s hard for me to recruit somewhere when I don’t really trust what’s going on. I trust this guy (Norvell).” Clearly talking about Tennessee and that he doesn't trust Pruitt's process.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This Article:

“I was just saying I trust the process. Everywhere I’ve been, I’ve shown that,” So now he DOES trust it.
"“First of all, probably the way I said it wasn’t in a good light. But it was no intent on Tennessee or anybody else,” So now the two years hes referring too, which are obviously about Tennessee, are not about Tennessee? Dude is dumb as a rock or lying

What? Is he being dishonest or is he just dumb?

His First Comments:

"“I went there for two years, and it didn’t fit me,” Johnson said at the event. “It’s hard for me to recruit somewhere when I don’t really trust what’s going on. I trust this guy (Norvell).” Clearly talking about Tennessee and that he doesn't trust Pruitt's process.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This Article:

“I was just saying I trust the process. Everywhere I’ve been, I’ve shown that,” So now he DOES trust it.
"“First of all, probably the way I said it wasn’t in a good light. But it was no intent on Tennessee or anybody else,” So now the two years hes referring too, which are obviously about Tennessee, are not about Tennessee? Dude is dumb as a rock or lying
1581342266632.gif

Yea, I mean I don't really care but it's hard for me to listen to what he said and not take it in a poor light. Hard to walk those words back. I think he probably did feel a little slighted for what ever reason.
Probably the move to RB from WR coach to make room for Tee.

Yea, I mean I don't really care but it's hard for me to listen to what he said and not take it in a poor light. Hard to walk those words back. I think he probably did feel a little slighted for what ever reason.

He meant what he said. I bet he had something in his contract regarding defamation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back