Rae Burrell

Can't lose focus in a basketball game we've got a few players that can't get through a game without losing focus and intensity for a few minutes and that is usually when we get behind by double digits.

I agree, Strangevol. Both Rae and Jordan have absolutely beautiful pull-up jump shots. If they would stop and pop more often instead of driving full speed into heavy traffic, they’d be All-SEC players.
Coaching, coaching, coaching.

It been said often that Sugar Rea is starting five personnel and if not for Jordan high school rating would
be in the starting lineup or should be there.
Jordan should have only started if the team had senior
guards which wouldve benefited both Jordan and Jas.
Zay being down hurt in more ways than you can imagine
and no doubt this would be a different. Lets not forget that Zay play up tempo ball like Jordan and Sugar Rea.
All in all, Sugar should be in the starting lineup but the role Kellie designated her in as energized bunny leads to this Hans Solo mess and actually hurt her development
learning that it's five on five. The girl has game and if you cant harness or saddle these wild stallions
find someone who can.

It been said often that Sugar Rea is starting five personnel and if not for Jordan high school rating would
be in the starting lineup or should be there.
Jordan should have only started if the team had senior
guards which wouldve benefited both Jordan and Jas.
Zay being down hurt in more ways than you can imagine
and no doubt this would be a different. Lets not forget that Zay play up tempo ball like Jordan and Sugar Rea.
All in all, Sugar should be in the starting lineup but the role Kellie designated her in as energized bunny leads to this Hans Solo mess and actually hurt her development
learning that it's five on five. The girl has game and if you cant harness or saddle these wild stallions
find someone who can.

Sugar Rae...Classic...love it

How about "Air Jordan"

Start Rae in Jordan’s spot and then throw a curve and put in Jordan at the 4 spot in relief of Lou. Who knows it might work.

Or redesign the whole setup and put
Key at one block at low-post
Rae at the opposite side as a base-line forward
(with a variable of putting both on the same side as an overload)
Lou at Point-Forward at the elbow
Jaz and "Air Jordan" bringing the ball down

and play a little Karl Malone-Utah Jazz high-post, point-forward basketball

I hear you but I agree with her coming off the bench. Kellie knows what she is doing and there hasn’t been a drop in energy since she came in. She is still playing starters minutes and is on the floor at the most important times.

Look a Key vs Kasi lately key has been starting but Kasi has been getting more min. Doesn’t matter when you get the minutes it matters how you make an impact and Rae is making an impact. Shoot she might even be the 6th player of the year in the conference 😃

Great point

Lou at Point-Forward at the elbow
Jaz and "Air Jordan" bringing the ball down

Where's Rennia?

I’m not the coach, and I do and will support all the decisions Kellie makes. But DANG does my heart ever long to see Rae Burrell get the nod to be a starter. To heck with “energy off the BENCH.” How ‘bout some “energy from the tip-off”?!

Right now, there is no more dynamic a player on the roster than Rae. Yes, she’s still working on decision-making and body control, but we don’t have anyone any better at always making things happen. She scores, she rebounds, she disrupts. I love it when she’s on the floor. She’s always “on,” always obviously giving maximum effort.

Give Rae the keys to the bus against Texas, and let’s see where she takes us! :D🧡🍊🏀
Who should Rae replace in the starting five?

Where's Rennia?
That's what I was thinking. I'm not a coach, in real life or the internet, but I might try to find a spot in the starting lineup for my leading scorer and most experienced player. But that's just me.

Where's Rennia?

she has the flu
LOL

Jaz/Lou at Point-Forward at the elbow
Rennia and "Air Jordan" bringing the ball down

VN Store

Back