Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Who is “y’all” i love her especially being from VA myself. She has shown much respect for our program and Pat Summitt and even though she has the number 1 team with the number 1 recruiting class she has knows what TN has done for the game and is trying to reach and surpass the same heights that TN has set at her own school.
Sorry, I meant y'all as in the people making negative comments, not the entire board.

Sorry, I meant y'all as in the people making negative comments, not the entire board.

No problemo 😂 trust me I’m all for Dawn success as long as it’s not at the cost of UTs LOL I think the SEC could use TN , SC, and maybe. ms St in the final four in the future. Much like the year UNC, Duke, and MD made it for the ACC

Reactions: lvocd
Why do CT fans post on a Lady Vol board INSTEAD of a Connecticut board? What makes them prefer to be here instead of with other fans of the same program?

Do they find the Connecticut board to be so boring, so populated by such uninteresting dullards so utterly lacking in basketball knowledge that they have to come here in order to exchange intelligent ideas and opinions? Do they love orange and hate navy blue?

Have they been bullied and belittled over on the Boneyard? Are they now too insecure to post on the boneyard and feel better here because they know Tennessee fans are exponentially nicer people than CT fans are?

Are they subliminally suggesting to recruits that “everything Tennessee is better than anything Connecticut” by preferring to be here rather than with CT fans? Or are they here to give a constant, transparently subversive CT presence and ideological slant on a Tennessee board for the benefit of any recruits and their families who might cruise by here? :eek:

Inquiring minds need to know! o_O
I personally don't think it's a big deal. A lot of the UConn posters here are general women's basketball fans...which I consider to be a good thing. I think it's great to be tribal, but having an interest in teams outside of your own can only add to the growth of the sport.

How close is Carter for A&M to coming back to play? I see they play MS on espn on Sunday.

They keep saying closer and closer but if it’s a High ankle sprain they take a lot longer and even when your back you don’t move the same way for awhile. I wouldn’t be surprised if either she came back with a bang or it takes her til March and the SEC tourney to get back to where she was.

Last edited:
I personally don't think it's a big deal. A lot of the UConn posters here are general women's basketball fans...which I consider to be a good thing. I think it's great to be tribal, but having an interest in teams outside of your own can only add to the growth of the sport.

You don’t think it’s odd that he doesn’t post at all on the Boneyard, choosing instead to talk about his beloved team ONLY with fans of a bitter rival?

Reactions: Chitownvol1129
You don’t think it’s odd that he doesn’t post at all on the Boneyard, choosing instead to talk about his beloved team ONLY with fans of a bitter rival?

He's simply not willing to endure the spanking ritual required to join that particular forum.

"Thank you, Nan! May I have another?!"

It’s just not true. Please she me any posts where I troll.

Like myself, you came into this site in high profile.
You will have proponents and opponents

Know the difference and act (or not) accordingly is my advice

And don't provoke gule, he is formidable
but most of all be consistent
either you are a fan of this program exclusively and interested in other orgs, or vice-versa
but you have to choose and stay in that lane

when you come to an LV forum as a fan of another college,,,expect this!
it is one thing to discuss and consider, quite another to instigate

I have read your posts for a long time now and even I don;t know what your purpose is

Reactions: Benionsopinion
Like myself, you came into this site in high profile.
You will have proponents and opponents

Know the difference and act (or not) accordingly is my advice

And don't provoke gule, he is formidable
but most of all be consistent
either you are a fan of this program exclusively and interested in other orgs, or vice-versa
but you have to choose and stay in that lane
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I am a UConn fan. Never said anything different.
the only reason I said anything to Gule is he called me a troll a while back. Just pointed out that what he posts at times is trolling.

Got plenty of negative comments about Harper and she is our coach in her first season. You may find this board has more negative people than most, but overall most of the people are terrific and really add to the information and entertainment of the board.

Reactions: krichunaka
Gonna stand with @gule on this one. NOT trolling jut an observation. He offered no critique or criticism of SC, just a thought on a final score like any good BB fan should be able to do without some paranoid supporter jumping down his keyboard.

Coming soon to the UT bookstore:

"Stand With Gule" tee-shirts. Autographed upon request.

If Crockett had lived in the modern era, that might have become his catchphrase.

Never really thought of it, tbh. I don't know who does or doesn't post on the BY, unless someone here points it out.

when you come to an LV forum as a fan of another college,,,expect this!
it is one thing to discuss and consider, quite another to instigate

I have read your posts for a long time now and even I don;t know what your purpose is
Don't start with me. I've been posting here way longer than you have. And unlike you, I'm not preening for a non existent job interview. We all know what your intended purpose is. You tell us with every post 🙄

Amb, thanks for your words. I really do try to respect that this is an LV board.

Never really thought of it, tbh. I don't know who does or doesn't post on the BY, unless someone here points it out.
He has said on here that he doesn’t post on the Boneyard, so that’s how I found out. It sometimes feels to me like he’s playing the self-appointed role of missionary for Connecticut Women’s Basketball, coming here to preach the gospel of Husky to the sinful orange masses who need saving. lol

Just.... well... odd to me that someone who loves and defends and evangelizes for one program chooses never to mingle with others who share the same passion.

Reactions: NoBackBoard

VN Store

Back