Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would drop in. Gonna be up all night with my 11 year old son. He has the flu and has been vomiting and currently has a temperature of 103.3. Damn this flu outbreak!

Reactions: Mullins2010
Grand Forks is 157/02:45 away and Fargo is 178/03:15...I’m in and out of those two cities a lot
Okay, I’m in northwest ND. I may come that way and go walleye fishing sometime this summer. Just a quick side story that happened the other night and I thought was cool. It was probably about 10:00pm and I was driving on my way back from Fargo getting close to minot. There wasn’t a lot of cars on the road and this car goes to pass me and as he gets in front of me I noticed he had ND plates and that said “TN Vols”...I couldn’t believe it. I thought that was really cool. We truly are everywhere.

It's always a hoot to check in on a long lived thread to see if and how many posts actually have anything to do with the original topic of discussion. This page has one and maybe two. So does any one have any insight to Evans next stop?

Boy needs keep his feet on the ground stop all the dam flipping lol.Personally I enjoy it crazy athleticism but man if he tore an acl or sprained sumthing u gotta bad situation on ur hands.Idk just don’t see a point in tearing urself up for a few views or likes etc.
v4jwHPlfqa20ZHbWmtT7J7WtzhT4Qa.gif

I Eat Ketchup on EVERYTHING! Broiled Cajun Grouper at Mr. Anderson's in Baton Rouge, LA. with Ketchup! Kingclip fish in Capetown S.A. with Ketchup! Steaks from from the finest steak Houses around the world with Ketchup! Just a few examples.

I Eat Ketchup on EVERYTHING! Broiled Cajun Grouper at Mr. Anderson's in Baton Rouge, LA. with Ketchup! Kingclip fish in Capetown S.A. with Ketchup! Steaks from from the finest steak Houses around the world with Ketchup! Just a few examples.
Grouper sammich = Catsup
Dredged Flounder = Catsup
Sirlo ween = Catsup

Cobia, Chilean Sea Bass, Elk Backstrap, Filet

nosireee, @mehoss!

Depressing. Why not just eat Wendys? A fine steak should need no condiment other than some salt and pepper if that is your thing. Can not imagine drowning a 30 dollar steak in a .30 cent condiment. To each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back