Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a scare about 4 AM this morning. About 10 PM I got hit all the sudden with that stomach virus that has those violent cramps that literally hurt so bad you can pass out. After getting up and down all night my last time was a dozy. I was walking back to the bed and I told my wife that I am going to pass out. Well I did and fell face forward into our hardwood floor. My wife said I was out for about a min. I had the biggest and deepest almost to the bone gash in my left eyebrow. They called the ambulance was sent to ER. I have 5 stitches, a deeply bruised rib cage and a deeply bruised elbow. I fell flat on my face. No bracing. My eye is swollen and very painful. My head hurts from the fall. I feel I been in a car wreck I am so sore all over.
Oh, no! Prayers you heal soon!

I had a scare about 4 AM this morning. About 10 PM I got hit all the sudden with that stomach virus that has those violent cramps that literally hurt so bad you can pass out. After getting up and down all night my last time was a dozy. I was walking back to the bed and I told my wife that I am going to pass out. Well I did and fell face forward into our hardwood floor. My wife said I was out for about a min. I had the biggest and deepest almost to the bone gash in my left eyebrow. They called the ambulance was sent to ER. I have 5 stitches, a deeply bruised rib cage and a deeply bruised elbow. I fell flat on my face. No bracing. My eye is swollen and very painful. My head hurts from the fall. I feel I been in a car wreck I am so sore all over.

😧 Yeah your wife poisoned you.

Dang man. Crazy.

Dang, Brother. Really hate that happened. I hope you have a full and speedy recovery. Maybe Invol well let you punch him in the eye so that you can be twins.

Dang...that's not good..pray you are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back