'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

Since you appear to be the numbers man, explain Florida's class to me. 23 signees + 6 transfers, and yet they expected more.
There's a pinned thread on the 247 board about their numbers. I don't know their situation, but I do know a number of those transfers are not scholarship guys, just like we got Kasim Hill, the Nebraska WR, etc. They also had room to backcount.

Can anyone explain how UF would have even been an option? A few minutes before his commit I noticed on UF’s 247 page they signed 24 in the early period, had 2 hard commits, and have 6 transfers. With all of the new rules 25 per cycle etc how can they accommodate that many?
@Jaws and @lawgator1 we would love to hear from you on this thread...😎
Florida 2020 Football Commits
Whhhyyyy

That's been discussed for months. No need to drag the swamp for answers.
Your point? Do I need to check with you before I post? Do I need to stay on Vol Nation 24/7 like you to account for every post? One can’t reference UF because they are a rival?
What’s the answer to my question if it’s so clear?

You are trying to be annoying and to some, succeeding. Wideman seems to be a great player. Making cutie name alterations at his expense is not a good thing to do. jmo
Wasn't trying to be annoying. Also, why are you bringing something up from days ago? Don't like it, put me ignore. Simple.

Your point? Do I need to check with you before I post? Do I need to stay on Vol Nation 24/7 like you to account for every post? One can’t reference UF because they are a rival?
What’s the answer to my question if it’s so clear?
Sorry, I did not mean to imply that my opinion is more important than yours. But here is mine... The answer is nobody knows. The ones covering Tennessee said they don't even know if we have 25 or 26 this year (although plenty have given their opinion on here as to the possibilities). If you have to know FL and can't read the whole site, ask someone. I did. It's been stated that several of Florida's transfers are walk ons. If you @ the FL posters then we have to hear about how great FL class is for pages....on NSD....in the player's thread that we beat FL for.

If you @ the FL posters then we have to hear about how great FL class is for pages....on NSD....in the player's thread that we beat FL for.
Now we’re getting somewhere. Would it be possible that I @ the UF guys with a seemingly innocent question to rub it in as they whiffed on 6-8 recruits, knowing they were lurking regardless?🤔
Two birds with one stone😎
I can understand if you don’t want them in, to each there own, sometimes a little fun is good.

Now we’re getting somewhere. Would it be possible that I @ the UF guys with a seemingly innocent question to rub it in as they whiffed on 6-8 recruits, knowing they were lurking regardless?🤔
Two birds with one stone😎
I can understand if you don’t want them in, to each there own, sometimes a little fun is good.
Well, that resulted in several pages of how great the players they got were with others telling them they were not. If that's the goal you succeeded. I just want to talk about how great the players are that we got are especially on NSD especially since all we have heard since May is what a failure this class is.

No. It is 25 per class...but you have to keep up with 2 separate limits. Nearly impossible for even the team you follow. No chance you could make sense of another team's 2 limits you don't follow.

As an example, some said we could have taken up to 27 this class...we could turn around and take 25 next year (this is basically always the case, to at least be able to blueshirt your way up to 25). That would be a 26 average.
I still don't get it lmao

Well, that resulted in several pages of how great the players they got were with others telling them they were not. If that's the goal you succeeded. I just want to talk about how great the players are that we got are especially on NSD especially since all we have heard since May is what a failure this class is.
What’s the end game here? Looking to argue? Bored? Want me to criticize you?

VN Store

Back