'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

In all seriousness, I hope reaching out to Jay Graham helps this kid whether he comes to UT or not. It sounds like he may have too many Kenyatta Watson's and not enough Jay Graham's whispering in his ear. Tough to hear a lot of his recruiting stuff but at the end of the day he's an 18 year old kid needing guidance.

In all seriousness, I hope reaching out to Jay Graham helps this kid whether he comes to UT or not. It sounds like he may have too many Kenyatta Watson's and not enough Jay Graham's whispering in his ear. Tough to hear a lot of his recruiting stuff but at the end of the day he's an 18 year old kid needing guidance.

What a strange analogy to make using two men I highly doubt you really know anything about.

I do know Ken, and he's done as much to be a father-figure and help kids in the southeast get free college as anyone else. He's a good man. The butthurt on this website based on twitter and forum rumors about that dude is astounding.

What a strange analogy to make using two men I highly doubt you really know anything about.

I do know Ken, and he's done as much to be a father-figure and help kids in the southeast get free college as anyone else. He's a good man. The butthurt on this website based on twitter and forum rumors about that dude is astounding.
Isn’t he the one that helped us out with the Marietta guys last year?

Isn’t he the one that helped us out with the Marietta guys last year?

He likes our current staff, but he doesn't steer kids to one school or another.

An example of the kind of dude he is: for the 18-19 season, he had me do pretty much all of that year's committed graphics for the seniors at Grayson. Of course, everyone remembers pappoe and morris and all the other D1 talent from that class, but Ken also paid me, out of his own pocket, for committed graphics for his kids that went to Alcorn State and Alabama A&M. He wants kids to get free college, wherever that may be, and he wants them to have their moment. There are plenty of shady folks in the periphery of recruiting. Ken's not one of them.

I liked his post for the general concept but you have me curious.
What "butthurt" and what "rumors"?
That's not confrontational, I seriously don't know.
All I caught was supposedly he kinda click baited people. Something he said sounded like it was recruit oriented but once you read, it was about himself?

I mean that doesn't sound awesome but doesn't sound like anything folks would be butthurt over. So I have to be missing something.

I liked his post for the general concept but you have me curious.
What "butthurt" and what "rumors"?
That's not confrontational, I seriously don't know.
All I caught was supposedly he kinda click baited people. Something he said sounded like it was recruit oriented but once you read, it was about himself?

I mean that doesn't sound awesome but doesn't sound like anything folks would be butthurt over. So I have to be missing something.

I believe the thing you're talking about was he tweeted something about a "big announcement" and, based on nothing(?), people thought he was making suggestions his son would transfer or something, and then, of course, were sad when that wasn't it.

There were other rumors he attempted to use his son's commitment as collateral to join a college staff, which is silly.

I believe the thing you're talking about was he tweeted something about a "big announcement" and, based on nothing(?), people thought he was making suggestions his son would transfer or something, and then, of course, were sad when that wasn't it.

There were other rumors he attempted to use his son's commitment as collateral to join a college staff, which is silly.

Ahh, hadn't heard that, thanks.

He likes our current staff, but he doesn't steer kids to one school or another.

An example of the kind of dude he is: for the 18-19 season, he had me do pretty much all of that year's committed graphics for the seniors at Grayson. Of course, everyone remembers pappoe and morris and all the other D1 talent from that class, but Ken also paid me, out of his own pocket, for committed graphics for his kids that went to Alcorn State and Alabama A&M. He wants kids to get free college, wherever that may be, and he wants them to have their moment. There are plenty of shady folks in the periphery of recruiting. Ken's not one of them.
You may have already posted it somewhere, but do you have a library of your work? Would be cool to look through them some time.

Do not know how to post a gif. If I did I would defiantly post one of someone eating popcorn because sitting back in my recliner eating popcorn and watching this thread crash and burn has been entertaining, to say the least.

Sources within 5-Star Zach Evans’ camp tell me that there is a legit chance he’ll sign conference and financial papers tomorrow with Ole Miss or Tennessee.

Please note, I have not been working with these sources for long. Zach just popped up on Ole Miss’ radar within the month. Also, Zach has been known in the past to change his plans, ha!

In essence, it’s just the latest rumor that is going on with Zach. We’ll see tomorrow if he feels like signing or not, and if he does, who it will be.

Also, like we have said before, he can sign a LOI because he already signed one with Georgia. The conference papers he signs would just bind him to play for OM if he played in the SEC.
-Yancy Porter

VN Store

Back