'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

If Wideman chooses OM I suspect he'll personally have a decent career, kiffin will get him the ball, but he'll never win anything of significance. May not with the Vols either but much greater chance here than with OM in the West.

I will agree on Tee so far, but not on Pruitt.

Hyatt and Callaway are pretty dang good to me. Our early struggles hurt this recruiting cycle. It wouldn’t surprise me if Tee has to fight negative recruiting from opponents saying how long will he be there because he wants play calling opportunity at some point

Man the meltdown is coming. I will try to cover all the bases.

Pruitt can’t close.
No elite recruiters on staff.
Tee is underperforming.
Lane will take over the SEC.

Rocker can't recruit WRs
Pruitt grabs players' facemasks--probably tried to grab Wideman's
Rick Barnes almost took a job at UCLA and Wideman is still pissed

Kiffin to Evans and Wideman, "Come here, start day 1, no competition, position is all yours, and go to the NFL in 3 years"

Hyatt and Callaway are pretty dang good to me. Our early struggles hurt this recruiting cycle. It wouldn’t surprise me if Tee has to fight negative recruiting from opponents saying how long will he be there because he wants play calling opportunity at some point
I was talking about recruiting only. I think Tee made a big difference in the on field product..

"Wideman is a Rivals100 wide receiver from Florida that has been committed to Florida State since May, but Ole Miss has been the school trending. He visited Oxford over the weekend, Lane Kiffin made him a priority and it looks like Wideman is likely to flip to the Rebels. You cannot completely rule Tennessee out either, but Ole Miss is the program with the momentum late."

- Chad Simmons

VN right now:

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back