'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

I'm curious as to which family member has said they want him closer to home? Do you know who that would have been?

VQ has been saying for weeks that distance could be a factor as those close to him would prefer him to be closer. Your dying for this kid to go to Florida for some reason

VQ has been saying for weeks that distance could be a factor as those close to him would prefer him to be closer. Your dying for this kid to go to Florida for some reason
His father is the main family member and he doesn't care where Dee goes as he's leaving it up to him. I've said numerous times that I'd like for him to end up in Knoxville and never once said that I'd hope he'd end up at Fl so that's a false statement by you. When I see statements that I know to be false I tend to ask about them or address it.

Again, Beck is ours.
Wideboy going to Piss or Oregon, I hope it's not too late to go after Ladd.
Evans going to Mount Vesuvius University
Ladd committed to Georgia about an hr ago. Wideman is a potential Vol. I’m thrilled about Beckwith, though. I’ve wanted to him to be in orange since we offered him. Easily one of my favorite recruits of the last few years.

Ladd committed to Georgia about an hr ago. Wideman is a potential Vol. I’m thrilled about Beckwith, though. I’ve wanted to him to be in orange since we offered him. Easily one of my favorite recruits of the last few years.
I'm aware that Ladd committed, but if we offer it's an easy flip imo

I'm aware that Ladd committed, but if we offer it's an easy flip imo
You never know. If we know we’re out of the running with Evans, who knows at this point...but if we are, then we need to move on & pull in another receiver. After all we lost from this past season, we need to reload as many as possible.

You never know. If we know we’re out of the running with Evans, who knows at this point...but if we are, then we need to move on & pull in another receiver. After all we lost from this past season, we need to reload as many as possible.
100% agree
Freak Athletes such as Beckwith, Wideman, Hyatt, Calloway, etc. is exciting to think about it

VN Store

Back