Game Thread: #22/22 LADY VOLS AT #1/2 SOUTH CAROLINA

Anybody else notice Rennia never makes the shot when she drives down lane on right side of basket, been seeing this for many games.

Last edited:
I realize Carolina is top ranked team but we see the same sloppy....lazy turnovers against EVERY TEAM we play. Does this team even practice? LV has never been this hard to watch....even in Hollys worst games. Imo.

Reactions: tnvols72
South Carolina looking for great scoring opportunities while Tennessee keeps trying to force it inside HELLO Harps your down over 20, forcing it inside is doing you no good freaking clueless should have hired Walz

It’s amazing how far this program has fallen all the while still year after year being easily in the top 10 if not higher talent-wise.
Its sad to see and I dont see it turning around anytime soon. I never thought Kelly was going to be the answer just like most knew Holly was not going to be the answer.

This would be a good time to draw up plays for Jordy. We have got to build confidence in her game. I know many ask why is she playing well if she isn't we have no chance. The ability is there just have to get her the confidence.

Reactions: travis929
I am thankful we are winning the games we should win. I am disappointed we haven’t performed well against a single ranked opponent yet though.

We didn’t have to win this game, but we could have at least kept it competitive.

20...or 30 point loss...no biggie. But seriously...women's basketball in general is really hard to watch. We get our wins simply because other teams are just as bad...and a little worse on many occasions. This Horston is maddening. If she really is a top talent then it shows just how bad women's basketball really is. She reminds me of my 7 year old nephew in her recklessness.

VN Store

Back