'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

Sorry brother I just saw this. I think the Vols chances are really really good for Price especially given where he’s located in the state. He’s really helped turn around a traditionally weak program. He has a lot of potential, a good frame, fits our scheme, is explosive off the ball, and really has a big big motor and plays with a lot of fire and passion. I would be ecstatic if we pulled Price and Page. And that’s an understatement

Thank you so much. I really want both!

Reactions: griddie
If this staff fails to get the number one recruit from North Carolina away from the team that has been to 4 of the last 5 national championship games and won 2 of them and has recruited the DL better than any team in college football, then that is a failure.

UTK probably.

Last edited:
rocker gotta go ... this is unacceptable if he comes out and says he doesn't talk much... Nieds can't be everywhere all the time. Sick Graham on him, or someone, anyone...

Reactions: BreatheUT
No excuse we should be beating his door down.

Not always the best tactics.
It really depends on the kid. What scenario in their mind "fits" what they think they want to do. Many times recruits just get annoyed. Rocker has Tuttle and Phillips in the NFL. He's about to have probably 3 more after this season. He's developing our DL as good as any other program in the country.

Some coaches are better at building (Nieds) the dream than leading it through fruition (Rocker).
Our staff knows what they're doing .

You dont get rid of one of the best D-line coaches in the country.
Jesus...
He's been good for the development of the d-line, but he's old and he don't like to recruit. I look for Tennessee to keep him on staff but bring a younger guy in and give Rocker a different title maybe under player development. Also maybe would give Rocker the freedom to spend time with his son.

VN Store

Back