'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

You mean we didn't jump the biggest in the nation after finally making a bowl game!?
It’s amazing that some people still forget we lost to GA St and BYU to start off the season.
Besides our late season run, it was really tough to watch us this year... likely very hard for these coaches to play catch-up as far as perception goes.

Beckwith claimed Florida was still his leader after his OV today.

- UF 247

This one is a head scratcher. He’s been to Knoxville way more than Gainesville. He should have better relationships with our staff. Yet, he is infatuated with Florida for whatever reason.

We still have Pruitt’s in-home this week, but unfortunately I think it’s time for @Big Gucci Sosa to drop the bomb on this thread.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

- UF 247

This one is a head scratcher. He’s been to Knoxville way more than Gainesville. He should have better relationships with our staff. Yet, he is infatuated with Florida for whatever reason.

We still have Pruitt’s in-home this week, but unfortunately I think it’s time for @Big Gucci Sosa to drop the bomb on this thread.
Somehow I just cant fine one to give.

2021. no less than top 10.

- UF 247

We need more recruiters.

VN Store

Back