State Run TV Fox News Aired Pro-Trump Opinions Over Impeachment Trial

For a third day in a row 5 o'clock rolls around and Fox blocks viewers from the the impeachment trial.

They're terrified of their viewers learning the truth.

The people tuning in at 5 pm , are wanting to see the 5 at 5 show . They aren’t tuning in to see an hour of Schiff yammering .

For a third day in a row 5 o'clock rolls around and Fox blocks viewers from the the impeachment trial.

They're terrified of their viewers learning the truth.

We've known for a long time that Fox is not news. They are a propaganda channel shilling for Trump and the GOP - telling their viewers what they want to hear which is rarely truthful. The fact that they are not showing the impeachment hearing is simply further proof of their dishonesty. Not to beat a dead horse but a study was done that concluded that Fox News viewers are less informed than people that consume no news at all. It's so pathetic it's actually hard to believe................ until you read the posts on this forum.

We've known for a long time that Fox is not news. They are a propaganda channel shilling for Trump and the GOP - telling their viewers what they want to hear which is rarely truthful. The fact that they are not showing the impeachment hearing is simply further proof of their dishonesty. Not to beat a dead horse but a study was done that concluded that Fox News viewers are less informed than people that consume no news at all. It's so pathetic it's actually hard to believe................ until you read the posts on this forum.
Damn. I feel used now. I guess I need to be watching some unbiased network like MSNBC or CNN.

They are a business. Which part of "ongoing concern" befuddles you?

CNN and MSNBC are the militant arm of the democratic party but you are part right. They don't operate like a business because they have to be sucking wind on the bottom line and cash flows with low ratings.

Wtf

Reactions: Purple Tiger

I told you why , people that tune in at 5 are wanting to watch the 5 at 5 not listen to Schiff and the liberals go over the same things for the 3rd time .

9CE74E21-4B5F-400D-856D-6BF8CA33B58B.png
5 at 5 for an hour 👆🏻

30C22C6E-E213-4ADE-9BAC-124CB8132485.jpeg
Schiff ( again ) for an hour 👆🏻

Reactions: StarRaider
The DNC does not control FOX News. The DNC does control the Clown News Network, MSNBC, and the liberal hack moderators and has to use that to give advantages to the Native American candidates over the crazy old man candidates. Fair and Balanced debates are the last thing that the DNC wants.

OMG! I thought you were just throwing shade to be funny but it's absolutely true, and the study was legit. Hahahaha!
It all makes so much sense now!

Study: Watching Fox News Actually Makes You Less Informed
A Rigorous Scientific Look Into The 'Fox News Effect'
Survey: NPR's listeners best-informed, Fox viewers worst-informed - Poynter
Fox News viewers worst-informed, study finds
Study Finds Fox News Viewers Least Informed Of All Viewers | HuffPost

As the impeachment trial got underway in the Senate on Wednesday, Fox News covered it in a way that gave the appearance of journalism but was actually propaganda.

In fairness, the network did cover the entirety of Rep. Adam Schiff’s two-hour opening statement. But after that, while CNN and MSNBC continued to broadcast the trial, Fox News turned to spin.

Fox News devised a way to cover the impeachment trial without covering it at all
Remember that time lightning came down and struck the tip of Chris Matthew's penis on live television when Obama was elected? I do. So what?

Good. No American that isnt blinded by the lies of the left or too worried about not getting all the "free sheit" they desire wants to see the fraud circus that is this bogus impeachment hearing where the outcome is predetermined and known by both sides.

It is a farce and everyone knows.

"Look...a squirrel!!!" - all the dems trying to deflect eyes from the TRULY illegal subversion and treason that they attempted both before and after the election.

Their crimes will not be hidden.

We will all see.

The guy fronting it ... Schiff...is about to have all or part of his dirty laundry hit the mainstream...release date for the photos taken in the Cali drug den/homo orgy house already have a public release date from a 3rd party media company.

Welcome to daylight, Dimwit dirt.

And so it begins....
Remarkably stupid comment from a proud supporter of the Liar-in-Chief. Either you don't care that Trump is a corrupt liar or you just don't know any better. Based on your posts, I say it's the latter.

Trump counts on citizens like you. You know, the ones that put him above the country

Do you believe the Democrats should have brought impeachment charges against Trump ?
No, because I believe Trump would have self destructed at some point. They do have a case though. If the documents are released and witnesses testify, Trump is toast. That won't happen of course. The fix is in for the Republicans and down the road, many of them will sorely regret they supported this corrupt clown we have in the oval office

100% true. This board provides a sample of it

Reactions: TN Ribs
No, because I believe Trump would have self destructed at some point. They do have a case though. If the documents are released and witnesses testify, Trump is toast. That won't happen of course. The fix is in for the Republicans and down the road, many of them will sorely regret they supported this corrupt clown we have in the oval office

I thought this very same thing after UT started 1-4 this year. Instead of burnt toast they came out cinnamon french toast.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
So, in your mind, anyone with a different opinion than your own automatically means they watch Fox News?

Wow. You are more of a simpleton than I thought.
Nothing I posted reflects that view. I think you just nailed yourself with that response.

VN Store

Back