The Official Tennessee @ #3 Kansas Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPN

if they could've got that third foul on the big guy for Kansas this would've been a game. If we can get him out early in the second half have a chance to win. He is totally the difference in this game to much for anyone we have to handle. If we had enough fouls just rather push him when he got position and let him shoot at the line.
I guess Barnes wants to play the game honorably, but I wish they would do the Roberson strat at the end of the game

Looks like Barnes benched Bowden or he injured himself he was gone around minute four of the first half.

I don’t know what your so irritated about bud, I’m pumped because it looks like we are well on our way to another moral victory trophy!!! I’m already clearing space in the old trophy cabinet for it but I gotta tell you with as many moral victory and participation trophies as UT has won over the past 15 years I’m not sure I’ll be able to find room!!! I guess I could always just start using the other case that’s for real trophies cuz it’s completely empty and lets be honest it’s prolly staying that way:)
Yikes 🤫

Playing a zone also helps players that have 2 fouls. You’re not going to win this argument.

Lol

I won before it began.....you stated “poor coaching” because of subbing......and 3 players had multiple fouls......they had to get benched.

I understand the zone......I also understand Tennessee has one of the better D’s in the country.......and it ain’t a zone.

You want them to get away from their “strength” to “try” a zone in order to stop ONE player who has 9 points......tennessee has 3 who have 9 or more........the turnovers ARE the problem.

He averages as many turnovers as assists. He’s shot 40% from the floor. Those don’t show what you are saying
Like I said, he’s being asked to do a lot. Thats why you see so many turnovers. He’s being asked to run an offense that he wasn’t asked to run until recently.

Not giving up on the VOLS. Pons played well. Fulky played well. Others Gotta step up. Don’t like all the no calls against Kansas. Home cooking refs. Go Vols!

Reactions: feathersax
Lol

I won before it began.....you stated “poor coaching” because of subbing......and 3 players had multiple fouls......they had to get benched.

I understand the zone......I also understand Tennessee has one of the better D’s in the country.......and it ain’t a zone.

You want them to get away from their “strength” to “try” a zone in order to stop ONE player who has 9 points......tennessee has 3 who have 9 or more........the turnovers ARE the problem.

Lack of talent is the problem

Fullerton or someone just needs to tell the ref that azubukie threatened to beat them in the head with a stool.

Be a lot better team if James could shoot the ball. He is not a very good shooter for a five star player really got a rating that exceeds his talent the way he is playing right now. His basketball skills need a lot of developing.

You can’t tell me they haven’t played like it several games this year. Some games have been Kevin O’Neil “ brutal” offensively.
Cuonzo vs Georgetown was brutal, neither team got to 40...if you were just going by “several” games and only considering offense

Like I said, he’s being asked to do a lot. Thats why you see so many turnovers. He’s being asked to run an offense that he wasn’t asked to run until recently.

Okay, so he was a PG coming out and everyone expected him to be the backup PG, and Barnes replaced him at PG for a guy who was there a week.

That’s not good!

VN Store

Back