'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

TIFWIW

Some guy on the FSU board is claiming to have a connection with someone in the UT AD.

“He is visiting Tennessee. Tennessee actually expects to land him as "nearly all other suitors have backed off" a friend still working there tells me. Take it FWIW

I sent back, "any trepidation on yalls end" and he replied "we think our locker room is strong but yes, the debate was pretty intense"

I just have two connections at Tennessee. One of the two actually does video for the basketball team now so he gets very little. The football guy says they dont think they are really competing with anyone but Ole Miss.

Kinihun made the connection, Kiffin took Bryce Brown and he wants to land ZE. Vols are just desperate for juice on O. Their offense next year will be an ELITE OL, a ***** QB, some decent RBs and a few decent Wrs. They need a playmaker”
The only part I disagree with is the take on the QB. I think we could be middle of the road for SEC QB play next year. With all the options we have atleast one player should step up.

Reactions: UTSuave’
This kid could be really good. But we have a real shot at a decent offense if we get qb play sorted out. Gibbs is going to be a good weapon with Palmer and I wouldn’t be surprised to see a freshman wide out make a splash. Our backs can be serviceable especially if gray gets stronger.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Interesting Tid Bits from the Twilight Bark

Attachments

• 5804BDB9-1C43-4368-967B-454F39115105.png
    5804BDB9-1C43-4368-967B-454F39115105.png
    818.4 KB · Views: 492
  • 221A47A7-9DF6-4178-9A26-99661869B5E7.png
    221A47A7-9DF6-4178-9A26-99661869B5E7.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 494
  • 0D3E08FF-FB82-4531-8FF8-BD6B8C5E4AA4.png
    0D3E08FF-FB82-4531-8FF8-BD6B8C5E4AA4.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 455
Ty was hurt last year for the most part.
Agreed. If I remember correctly - in the Georgia State game, on our first possession he caught a screen pass and turned his head before he secured the ball and fumbled it away, giving Georgia State momentum they should have never had. That was inexcusable.

Agreed. If I remember correctly - in the Georgia State game, on our first possession he caught a screen pass and turned his head before he secured the ball and fumbled it away, giving Georgia State momentum they should have never had. That was inexcusable.

horrible swing pass. That was on JG. He did it a few more times as well.

That worked out really well for DW, didn't it?

Well there is an exception to everything. But comparing DE to Evans is like apples and oranges. The natural thing with a boy that age is to make his Mom happy if he can. I would just hope with all the drama Evans has put his Mom thru he would try to make her happy now, if he does not try then probably not going to make us happy.

Reactions: UTSuave’

VN Store

Back