'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

The only unique issue even if he were to commit is that it is not official until he enrolls in June. And he does seem to change his mind a lot. This recruitment still probably has over 4 months left.

I think the key that we are not really considering is his Mom. Wish she had attended this weekend. May be some reason she could not have since it was short notice.
I would feel a lot better if we get “her commitment” on where he is going. Feel like she will make sure he keeps his word to whoever he gives it to next time.

I think the key that we are not really considering is his Mom. Wish she had attended this weekend. May be some reason she could not have since it was short notice.
I would feel a lot better if we get “her commitment” on where he is going. Feel like she will make sure he keeps his word to whoever he gives it to next time.
The Mom didn't help much on DW.

That worked out really well for DW, didn't it?

That's what I'm saying, we allegedly had Mama on DW and it didn't help.

Which points to baby momma or handler in my opinion but AV or someone mentioned on here during the period of ya recruiting him that baby momma didn’t want him here because Pruitt would be “too hard on him” 🙄😭😂😂😂

TIFWIW

Some guy on the FSU board is claiming to have a connection with someone in the UT AD.

“He is visiting Tennessee. Tennessee actually expects to land him as "nearly all other suitors have backed off" a friend still working there tells me. Take it FWIW

I sent back, "any trepidation on yalls end" and he replied "we think our locker room is strong but yes, the debate was pretty intense"

I just have two connections at Tennessee. One of the two actually does video for the basketball team now so he gets very little. The football guy says they dont think they are really competing with anyone but Ole Miss.

Kinihun made the connection, Kiffin took Bryce Brown and he wants to land ZE. Vols are just desperate for juice on O. Their offense next year will be an ELITE OL, a ***** QB, some decent RBs and a few decent Wrs. They need a playmaker”

TIFWIW

Some guy on the FSU board is claiming to have a connection with someone in the UT AD.

“He is visiting Tennessee. Tennessee actually expects to land him as "nearly all other suitors have backed off" a friend still working there tells me. Take it FWIW

I sent back, "any trepidation on yalls end" and he replied "we think our locker room is strong but yes, the debate was pretty intense"

I just have two connections at Tennessee. One of the two actually does video for the basketball team now so he gets very little. The football guy says they dont think they are really competing with anyone but Ole Miss.

Kinihun made the connection, Kiffin took Bryce Brown and he wants to land ZE. Vols are just desperate for juice on O. Their offense next year will be an ELITE OL, a ***** QB, some decent RBs and a few decent Wrs. They need a playmaker”
We have pretty damn good WRs, and if bailey plays we’ll have a good QB that could have the potential to be elite.

VN Store

Back