Putting a face with a screen name

I am going to have to stop posting with my stupid cell phone. I have a habit of not reading my post before I post it.
Auto correct is killing me. Hell I don't even know what I was saying in some of my posts. Its the only way I can get a pic to post without going through a bunch of crap to get it to post. smh

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I am going to have to stop posting with my stupid cell phone. I have a habit of not reading my post before I post it.
Auto correct is killing me. Hell I don't even know what I was saying in some of my posts. Its the only way I can get a pic to post without going through a bunch of crap to get it to post. smh
You've seen my post, phone doesn't help at all😄

Reactions: Vol524
You did a great job as an extra at the end of Hunt For Red October. 😬

Yeah, I'm not in that pic either, but I was there. Mid 90's, training off of Vieques Island. Note the lifeguard ship in the background, and the fact that none of the SEALS have their weapons. We were a SPECWAR support platform, so we trained regularly with SEALS, and even with 2nd Marine Recon.

I miss those days, back when we went and did some really cool stuff, and everybody involved could keep their damn mouth shut about it.

Yeah, I'm not in that pic either, but I was there. Mid 90's, training off of Vieques Island. Note the lifeguard ship in the background, and the fact that none of the SEALS have their weapons. We were a SPECWAR support platform, so we trained regularly with SEALS, and even with 2nd Marine Recon.

I miss those days, back when we went and did some really cool stuff, and everybody involved could keep their damn mouth shut about it.

I was just messing around with the Hunt for Red October stuff, but I was wondering / figuring from the pic that you guys were used to insert SEALS, but I wasn’t aware that Recon units were utilized that way as well. Thanks for the info. I always enjoy when you or other Volnation posters discuss your time in the service.

And one my wife sent me because she knows I'm a big softie at heart
download_20200122_130518-jpg.255810
download_20200122_130518.jpg

VN Store

Back