'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

I dont think it's unrealistic to see Gray and Evans each going for 1000 yards behind this line. Would be awfully nice if you're breaking in a freshman QB...
And then 2021 and 2022 5star RB’s, OL, QB’s etc will start lining up to wear orange. We’re close to breaking through. Evans would help our growth tremendously.

And then 2021 and 2022 5star RB’s, OL, QB’s etc will start lining up to wear orange. We’re close to breaking through. Evans would help our growth tremendously.

Yup. Once Chaney can produce a dominant offense that's productive in all three facets, recruiting will pick up tremendously.

We're SO close to getting the right pieces. Evans would be huge.

I’ve said the same thing! We need a big time recruit like this to sign! We should be good next year and I could easily see a top 5 recruiting class next year

Maaaannn starting to get excited about the possibility of having an elite RB again. Really hope we find a way to get him in Orange. This kid with our OL and Bailey, and our defense on the way to elite for the next few years is how you win the SEC.

@Atlanta VOL @matts42012 don't let us down.
What are those guys going to do? Lol

Reactions: LittleVol
The only unique issue even if he were to commit is that it is not official until he enrolls in June. And he does seem to change his mind a lot. This recruitment still probably has over 4 months left.
Wouldn’t other teams have filled up classes by then? I’m not so sure it would be a full recruitment cycle. We can find ways to make him a part of the program somehow.

Wouldn’t other teams have filled up classes by then? I’m not so sure it would be a full recruitment cycle. We can find ways to make him a part of the program somehow.
A lot of teams don't use all of their scholarships. I know the guys on the VQ have mentioned several times, the coaching staff is not going to go out and get reaches just to use all of their scholarships up. I'm sure we are not the only one's that use this practice. Couple that with transfers from both underclassmen and graduates and programs tend to leave a scholarship or 2 open in case a unique situation arises.

In the 12 years I’ve been on the board, I’ve seen him post at a fairly low frequency, and typically very short on the words, but it is usually dead-on accurate.
He apparently had the same Intel on Hardy as everyone else did... Not that it matters.

He does seem to have legit info... Just not the flare of AV... Lol

Reactions: chargervol

VN Store

Back