'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Its been a rough time for you for sure - eventually everyone beats their rivals. I mean KY beat Tenn the other year, and youll beat Fla one day.

The reality is that Georgia has been a better program for the better part of 20 years, and most significant, the 2019 UGA season would qualify as the best in 20 years for Tenn, and the last game Georgia played would qualify as the biggest win in the last 20 years of Tenn football. All in a year that is considered “disappointing” by Georgia fans. Let that sink in. I dont think you want to.
Oh boy another pathetic mutt fan has come to VolNation to swing his little pecker around...

Golf Foxtrot Yankee mutt....
giphy (5).gif

Its been a rough time for you for sure - eventually everyone beats their rivals. I mean KY beat Tenn the other year, and youll beat Fla one day.

The reality is that Georgia has been a better program for the better part of 20 years, and most significant, the 2019 UGA season would qualify as the best in 20 years for Tenn, and the last game Georgia played would qualify as the biggest win in the last 20 years of Tenn football. All in a year that is considered “disappointing” by Georgia fans. Let that sink in. I dont think you want to.

Y’all have to understand that this dude grew up a uga fan. That means ut is the boogey man to him. He grew up watching uga get whooped every year by us. This has been uga’s Best 10 year run (while coinciding with ut’s worst 10 years) and yet they haven’t even dominated us. Isn’t Kirby smart 3-2 against us? How is that even possible? They’ve got like 68 5 star players. Lol. TN has made some really dumb hires and had a bad decade but we are on the way up while uga is on the way down. #fact

He’s a lot nastier than he puts on with that act. Manifested itself plenty of times with that failed AndOne alt. 😏
He has many on here fooled; actually had me for a moment. I'll give it to him, he's pretty good at it, if you're not looking.

Reactions: butchna
Wins are wins. There are no asterisks because TN and UF were weak. Fact is Richt never won 3 straight East titles and Smart will likely win another one this year.
BOT I hate to say it but I think uf wins it this year. Which is good and bad. Good cause the leg humpers will be in a tizzy and ready to fire Kirbz, but bad because, well, flufferda won.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Andrew Ray is that you? Man how does it feel to be on the top? The reality is Georgia is stacked with all the talent and has done nothing!! Kirby is failing as I’m typing this!! He will not get the job done in Georgia! 4th and 11 fake punt!! REALITY

Evans has zero reason to be panicking over schools. He could just about sign with any school he wants. If he comes to Knoxville instead of Tallahassee that should show that he's interested. You don't pass on going to Fla St to come to Knoxville just to take a recruiting trip.
Most of the reports last week I read had Evans panicking after the Ga reversal and the reports surfacing about his character. . Maybe the word “panic” was not used but he was scrambling to find a home.

Whats' the story on him? Heard he had some baggage of some kind, possibly. Saying that is the reason Texas schools have not really been interested in him.

Wiltfong posted in the comments of RC’s article that he still thinks Evans ends up at UGA, but that TN could make a move.

All sorts of stories out there.

VN Store

Back