The Impeachment Thread

My statement is this...............
You cannot accurately state "the will of the American people".
That's just an inconvenient fact, and one that greatly chaps Trump's ass.

if you want to be technical and ignore the electoral process you can't say will of the American people if you do not get more than 50% of the popular vote

Reactions: 37L1
Would at least one of the Trump haters on here give me an honest answer to a question I have?

Question: What do you expect to gain by removing Trump from office and making Pence President?

There would be basically no huge policy differences in my opinion. Is it just that big orange scalp you're after? I don't see the point. Your life won't change. You will just transfer your hate to Pence.

Reactions: AM64 and vols40
Would at least one of the Trump haters on here give me an honest answer to a question I have?

Question: What do you expect to gain by removing Trump from office and making Pence President?

There would be basically no huge policy differences in my opinion. Is it just that big orange scalp you're after? I don't see the point. Your life won't change. You will just transfer your hate to Pence.
Trump is that incompetent. It appears if the Truth gets out Pence would be out with Trump making Nancy President.

I'm liking the tactic. How to respond without responding. Maybe it's something for '72 to consider.
Your next one should have a white flag in the background.

delusional-are-you.gif

Trump is that incompetent. It appears if the Truth gets out Pence would be out with Trump making Nancy President.
So, you honestly believe that Pelosi can become President? You don't think that if both Trump and Pence were in danger of being removed, that the Republicans wouldn't have Pence resign, and appoint a new VP to take over when Trump got removed from office? You are even more delusional than I thought.

Reactions: AM64
So, you honestly believe that Pelosi can become President? You don't think that if both Trump and Pence were in danger of being removed, that the Republicans wouldn't have Pence resign, and appoint a new VP to take over when Trump got removed from office? You are even more delusional than I thought.

I didn't know they could do that. Who would you pick?

My statement is this...............
You cannot accurately state "the will of the American people".
That's just an inconvenient fact, and one that greatly chaps Trump's ass.
The only ass that is chapped is yours. You been a screaming butt hurt loony since November, 2016. No matter how hard you try to spin it, Trump is still your President.

Chaps your ass, don't it?

Reactions: AM64 and DynaLo

VN Store

Back