'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

This has been a strange cycle.

Kid may literally be out there trolling every team.

I hope the new fad in recruiting isnt to force other teams to spend money and allocate resources elsewhere, knowing a kid has signed.

If so, TN should send Auburn and Ronnie Garner a bill.

FYI, we dont turn away this kid.

We should send RG a concrete block tied around his leg and find him a river. Blue font.

Maybe.

Reactions: CA_Vol
To young to recall anything other than Kelly’s play on the field. Care to tell me some history?
Basically selfish, self centered "me first..second..and third" type of guy who was very corrosive to the program. Nothing hard evidence wise, but it is widely known and accepted that he was a complete cancer, and his negative effect on the Tennessee locker room far outlived his time at UT. I personally believe Fulmer bringing him in, and more guys like him in was the beginning of the long downfall into the abyss.

Idk why people are comparing this situation with Bryce Brown.. this kid IMO has a lower bust probability than brown did

People forget Brown played in Kansas where the football is already terrible, let alone his number weren’t THAT impressive. Evans dominated in Texas 6A football. Big difference in talent level.

Idk why people are comparing this situation with Bryce Brown.. this kid IMO has a lower bust probability than brown did

People forget Brown played in Kansas where the football is already terrible. Evans dominated in Texas 6A football. Big difference in talent level.
I saw where we offered 2021 LJ Johnson from TX yesterday 6’0 205 RB that ran for 1900 yards last year. Also runs a 4.42. Hope we get heavily in the mix for him.

I saw where we offered 2021 LJ Johnson from TX yesterday 6’0 205 RB that ran for 1900 yards last year. Also runs a 4.42. Hope we get heavily in the mix for him.
Think TreVeyon Henderson and Trenton Adkins are your RBs for next class. Cody Brown likely stays home or goes to Clemson. Henderson would already be committed to Clemson but they want him specifically as a corner and he wants to play RB. Adkins we haven’t had on campus since the season but we probably will sometime in the spring. 6’1 220, runs I think a 4.5 and put up like 3000 yards last season. Kids a stud and OSU is probably gonna pass on him for Evan Pryor so I think we’ll eventually turn the heat up there

Basically selfish, self centered "me first..second..and third" type of guy who was very corrosive to the program. Nothing hard evidence wise, but it is widely known and accepted that he was a complete cancer, and his negative effect on the Tennessee locker room far outlived his time at UT. I personally believe Fulmer bringing him in, and more guys like him in was the beginning of the long downfall into the abyss.
interesting...thanks!

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
There are definitely some character issues to be concerned about here. I am pretty familiar with some of the issues he had while on two visits to two different schools. However this is nothing new in that world so pretty sure we can deal with it.
Get this one done AV. We need a game changer like this for our offense

There are definitely some character issues to be concerned about here. I am pretty familiar with some of the issues he had while on two visits to two different schools. However this is nothing new in that world so pretty sure we can deal with it.

With that being said. Do we have a good shot at getting a visit?

247 put up an update on him. Wasn't able to read it. But sounds like Florida State is now trying to get him to visit this weekend.

VN Store

Back