The Impeachment Thread

Are you kidding me? I"m loving this! Trump is getting exposed for the scumbag he is while the Republicans and Trump supporters try to rationalize his behavior in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. It's awesome!

Lol. You guys are becoming completely unstable knowing that all your hopes are gonna result in a big fat L no matter what.

Reactions: AM64 and vols40
Lol. You guys are becoming completely unstable knowing that all your hopes are gonna result in a big fat L no matter what.
The loss is strictly dependent on the Senate's willingness to hide the truth......and everyone knows it.

They know what is happening. I trust that on some level, they have to understand what it is they are publicly supporting.

I'm 100% aware of what I'm supporting and it is the Constitution and democracy in action. Sorry your team wants to subvert that and you cheer it on like an Orwellian stooge.

Why are you and the Dems so afraid of the next election? You always tell us that "society" will decide. Society's greatest decision tool is elections but you want to subvert that via Congressional action.

Let the people decide.

I'll go double or nothing that both of my daughters (and their friends) know what is going on, as well as my 16 year old son.

friend - "your dad luther really hates President Trump doesn't he?"
daughter - "yes that is all he has talked about since President Trump came down the escalator... really starting to worry about his mental state"

They did greatly overestimate the moral integrity of republican senators.

And were grossly incompetent as to how the impeachment process works. What attorney goes to the Jury and asks them to find evidence? Let me answer that for you.... Your Democrat party.

Reactions: AM64
They know what is happening. I trust that on some level, they have to understand what it is they are publicly supporting.
I wish I shared your trust but I've been on this forum long enough to know that Trump supporters are, by far, the most uninformed and gullible electorate on the planet. I do admire your quest to find a silver lining though!

I wish I shared your trust but I've been on this forum long enough to know that Trump supporters are, by far, the most uninformed and gullible electorate on the planet. I do admire your quest to find a silver lining though!
Trump deplorable calling.😂😂

I'm 100% aware of what I'm supporting and it is the Constitution and democracy in action. Sorry your team wants to subvert that and you cheer it on like an Orwellian stooge.

Why are you and the Dems so afraid of the next election? You always tell us that "society" will decide. Society's greatest decision tool is elections but you want to subvert that via Congressional action.

Let the people decide.
I'm not afraid of the next election, but I freely admit that I have far less confidence in the American public than I did 3 years ago.
The impeachment is just a public statement that the rest of America will not sit idly by while a horrendously despicable person grossly abuses the powers of office.

I'll go double or nothing that both of my daughters (and their friends) know what is going on, as well as my 16 year old son.

I have no doubt about that at all . I’m sure there’s been no lack of representation of the left in your household .

I'm not afraid of the next election, but I freely admit that I have far less confidence in the American public than I did 3 years ago.
The impeachment is just a public statement that the rest of America will not sit idly by while a horrendously despicable person grossly abuses the powers of office.

Not it's a statement that at least 218 Dem house members did not like the 2016 election results.

It isn't a public statement - it's the statement only of political opponents - less than 300 of them.

And were grossly incompetent as to how the impeachment process works. What attorney goes to the Jury and asks them to find evidence? Let me answer that for you.... Your Democrat party.
They're asking to provide new and pertinent evidence.
The Senate is saying, no thanks, we've already decided he is innocent.

Are you kidding me? I"m loving this! Trump is getting exposed for the scumbag he is while the Republicans and Trump supporters try to rationalize his behavior in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. It's awesome!
The color commentary by the Redhats on VN:
3cf4a721dc7de2ce4f227ae5518ae07f--poop-humor-los-simpsons.jpg

Reactions: TN Ribs
They're asking to provide new and pertinent evidence.
The Senate is saying, no thanks, we've already decided he is innocent.

The Senate is saying we'll get to that if needed; for now we're going to hear from each side and if more information is needed we'll seek it. Just like the Clinton impeachment.

Today is not about deciding the witness question, it is about deciding the process which as proposed includes an opportunity to address the witness question but Team D is throwing a hissy.

If you can't be honest about what is really being decided today (HINT it's not about whether witnesses will be precluded) then all your whining about "democracy" are steaming piles.

The loss is strictly dependent on the Senate's willingness to hide the truth......and everyone knows it.

The loss is the lack of self awareness on the left of sending over something like this without holding the majority vote in the Senate . Period

VN Store

Back