Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played 27 instruments or something like that and wrote his songs plus a lot of other songs for other people. He was definitely a musical genius which is one reason why I think he was weird (most really intelligent people are a little weird.)
Prince was without a doubt a great musician. Not really a fan but you cannot take that from him

Hendrix
Gilmour
Santana
Clapton
BB King (any King really)
Chet Atkins
Jerry Reed
Duane Allman
Chuck Berry
Django Reinhardt

If there are any modern guitarist that belong near the top 5, it’s Derek Trucks and Julian Lage. Jmo of course. Jack White is still really good. Nowhere near my top 5 though.
No Stevie Ray Vaughan?

So my wife and I have been trying to have a baby for about 4 years now with no luck. Today she woke me up crying telling me she is pregnant. We literally haven't told anybody else yet but I had to get it off my chest.

I haven't posted a ton lately but I've seen how people have supported each other over the years in here. I've wanted this day to come for awhile now and God is very good. I needed somebody else in the world to know.

Next goal is to beat Alabama

Go big orange forever
Yaaaaaay!!

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
From Atlanta Vol in the Hardy thread. Figured several refuse to go there or have OD on ignore.

AV: This kid and the family are absolute garbage. Can’t remember anything like this. Will be interesting to see if NCAA take any interest on either side (since we were in very constant communication with the kid). Last week we had actually arranged everything for his visit etc...total head scratcher. But we move ahead! More fish out there.
damn if someone in his position says that.

karma's a bitch.

Of course. So sorry for all of you.

Invol, I didn't see your original post so I thought I would use drvenner's post to let you know your still in my prayers. These are heart breaking decisions and having gone though it my heart breaks for you as you make these life changing decisions.

that is truly a blessing! my wife and i have been trying to conceive for about 6 months now and it is truly one of the most frustrating/difficult things to go through mentally especially when everyone around you seems to have kids or is pregnant. congratulations and i'll say a prayer for baby seaoforange!!!

Enjoy the sex fellows. A day is coming when you won’t be.

So my wife and I have been trying to have a baby for about 4 years now with no luck. Today she woke me up crying telling me she is pregnant. We literally haven't told anybody else yet but I had to get it off my chest.

I haven't posted a ton lately but I've seen how people have supported each other over the years in here. I've wanted this day to come for awhile now and God is very good. I needed somebody else in the world to know.

Next goal is to beat Alabama

Go big orange forever
Awesome news

on the opposite end of the spectrum... got any scissors i can use?

Last edited:
Hendrix
Gilmour
Santana
Clapton
Chet Atkins
Jerry Reed
Duane Allman
Chuck Berry
Django Reinhardt

If there are any modern guitarist that belong near the top 5, it’s Derek Trucks and Julian Lage. Jmo of course. Jack White is still really good. Nowhere near my top 5 though.
Add Joe Bonamassa to that list.

Hendrix
Gilmour
Santana
Clapton
Chet Atkins
Jerry Reed
Duane Allman
Chuck Berry
Django Reinhardt

Lindsay Buckingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back