Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my Drill Sergeants from basic used to call everyone Dick.

"Take your time Dick."

"Waitin on you Dick."

"Move at your own pace Dick."

"Please don't make any effort to hurry the **** up Dick."

It was awesome.

Was there anyone named Dick?
You know, just sitting around going "Freaking sarge always blaming me for everything."

ITT, someone says they dont want to be called hoss and everyone flips the eff out and starts railing against PC culture instead of... you know... complying with a rational request made by a singular individual that would only limit conversation with said individual.

Typically we wait til later in the offseason to start eating our own.

Also, guitarists

Hope they have it under control?
So sorry to hear that, hope he recovers soon, SaS.
Thanks, Charger! Tests results from liquid drained should come back tomorrow plus the new CAT scan to make sure the mass that showed up on an xray 2 weeks ago is gone. Have him in isolation because he is an electrician in construction, and tuberculosis has come up with some Mexicans. But he was doing much better after IV after IV of antibiotics so hopefully everything is good now.

Kieth Richards. He doesn’t make most lists because of his style, but he is one of the all time best at what he does. “Mind, it’s strictly rhythm. He doesn’t want to make it cry or sing.”

Reactions: Smokeytom
My heart goes out to you and your family and have some advice for all my Vol family here. I haven’t mentioned it here but i lost my sweet beautiful Mom just days ago. She was only 73 and has been in and out of the hospital since Thanksgiving. She spent most of November and December in the ICU for heart failure issues. i finally got to bring her home in early January and she was doing excellent and better than ever before. Unfortunately we didnt know it, but a catheter made her have a UTI while she was in the hospital and they sent her home not knowing. I woke up the other morning and she was laying in bed with a fever. By the time the ambulance got her to the hospital she was already in septic shock and she left me just 2 days later. We are devastated and very confused at the same time how her life was taken that fast. Everyone please educate yourself on Sepsis and if you have a loved one in and out of hospitals often please DEMAND they check them for any infection, no matter how small it may be...... get it treated. i appreciate any positive thoughts and prayers sent my way.
Added you to my prayer list! So very sorry

Honorable mentions:
George Harrison
Johnny Lang
Dave Matthews(I know many don't like his music, but the guy can play)

Oh, and Clapton is the GOAT.

Different styles of murder from different era’s. MJ would have been the methodical serial killer killing many over time while flying under the radar, Labron would be the spree killer going for flashy big kill totals. The murder game is different now so you can not truly compare the two but MJ is the best Memphis murder without a doubt. Maybe we can find a thrid killer for a Memphis Trio?
😂 nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back