‘23 LA QB Arch Manning (Texas commit)

I doubt any Manning would steer their family to Lane. With that said, I would have still taken Lane back, but I'm looking forward to the Pruitt years. Duke might get this kid if Eli and Peyton have anything to do with it

Hope he doesn't go to Bama and become our Arch enemy.

tenor.gif

Kid may want to leave his own legacy but I'd imagine Kiffin has the early advantage here.

I just don't see Uncle Peyton pushing the kid too hard if he indicates the Vols aren't his top choice.

I doubt any Manning would steer their family to Lane. With that said, I would have still taken Lane back, but I'm looking forward to the Pruitt years. Duke might get this kid if Eli and Peyton have anything to do with it
If he turns out to be a super QB and we can't get him. he could do no better than Duke if Cut is still coaching. I miss seeing Cut coaching our QBs.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
The question is will Kiffin have Ole Miss in trouble with the NCAA and facing bowl bans or scholarship restrictions by the time this young man is deciding where he will play college football?

There is literally to suggest that he would do anything remotely close to bringing Ole Miss to troubles with the NCAA......

You realize his last resemblance of any issues was over 10 years ago.... My goodness the guy followed Pete Carroll and made it out of USC with zero issues.... But for some reason, he's a sure fire bet a decade later to get in trouble.....

VN Store

Back