'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being petty lowlife scumsuckers hasn't seemed to hurt Saban or Smarts recruiting..tons of idiot kids just keep on signing with them knowing full well that they are petty jackasses, and they only win cause they are loaded with talent.

I don't understand hiw our coaches being nice guys helps us...like everybody has always told me...nice guys finish last.
But Tebow won a natty...

You know you've been hanging out in the recruiting board too long when you automatically read the "FF" as football forum before realizing it's fast forward. Merry Christmas all! I thought last night would be low key. Didn't take into account all the stickers that needed to be applied to a Barbie dream camper! 😴Screenshot_20191225-084458_Chrome.jpg

You know you've been hanging out in the recruiting board too long when you automatically read the "FF" as football forum before realizing it's fast forward. Merry Christmas all! I thought last night would be low key. Didn't take into account all the stickers that needed to be applied to a Barbie dream camper! 😴View attachment 248987
Lol you know I considered that when I typed it out, but figured the time stamp would help deter that problem.
You are not alone, Sir 😎

Reactions: scienceteaching_vol
You know you've been hanging out in the recruiting board too long when you automatically read the "FF" as football forum before realizing it's fast forward. Merry Christmas all! I thought last night would be low key. Didn't take into account all the stickers that needed to be applied to a Barbie dream camper! 😴View attachment 248987
Yeah throw me in the FF - Football Forum count as well.

MERRY CHRISTMAS all yall, and especially those Santas helpers who stayed up till the wee hours of this morning dealing with the infamous term, “some assembly required”.

So last night I'm hanging out at a local brewery here in Oregon when a buddy of mine (Duck fan of course but from Las Vegas) says congrats on landing DW. I asked why he said that and he said it was well known there in Vegas that he signed with TN. I said no one except his family and coaches knows where he signed. He stuck his hand out and said I'll bet you 100 bucks. He may be full of crap but he was willing to bet me on it.

To all of the lost Dawgs wondering in this thread...Enjoy the Gif.My Treat 🖕🏽😁🖕🏽

1577284994180.gif

I had forgotten all about that one. Once upon a time Kenton had a high school as well. I remember traveling to hoops games there. Kinda stinks that OCCHS sucked up all the small high schools.
Yes it is. I live in Gibson County. It`s hard to believe that a small rural county like ours can have 5 school districts. Consolidation cost a lot of small towns their high schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back