'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

I know it shouldn't but still surprises me that some people have absolutely nothing better to do.
Trolls on Facebook and the tweeter are the dregs of society. The equivalent of a few on here.

I absolutely despise our Hip Mt. Juliet Facebook group here in town. Just angry people always blaming the city on everything who have absolutely no clue about how anything works, yet are extremely vocal.

The loudest ones are the biggest fools.

*quietly steps off soap box*

I know everyone is thinking our line is going to be; Morris, Smith, Kennedy, Mays, and Wright but do not count out Calbert. That kid was one of our bright spots on the O-line this past year, and he will definitely be in contention for that RT spot.

They have a 8 man regular rotation at O-line.
So there's 3 other dudes that will play 10-20 + snaps depending on our offensive effectiveness.

"Starting " means you play the most and start the game. That's it. Look at our d-line. They rotate like a platoon.

giphy.gif
Trolls on Facebook and the tweeter are the dregs of society. The equivalent of a few on here.

I absolutely despise our Hip Mt. Juliet Facebook group here in town. Just angry people always blaming the city on everything who have absolutely no clue about how anything works, yet are extremely vocal.

The loudest ones are the biggest fools.

*quietly steps off soap box*

@mrorange211 i dealt with and met Cade his Jr year as we host camps all across the south as far as Houston with our company NPA. I can tell you from personal experiences i had ZERO negative encounters with the kid. I also had a kid Bryn Tucker who played with him and never saw this bad attitude. We also aided Tee with Amari and again none of what you say. So basically I'll assume you're taking internet info on a guy/kid you've never met and making an assumption. What if someone did that to you, your mother, kids, wife, etc?

@mrorange211 i dealt with and met Cade his Jr year as we host camps all across the south as far as Houston with our company NPA. I can tell you from personal experiences i had ZERO negative encounters with the kid. I also had a kid Bryn Tucker who played with him and never saw this bad attitude. We also aided Tee with Amari and again none of what you say. So basically I'll assume you're taking internet info on a guy/kid you've never met and making an assumption. What if someone did that to you, your mother, kids, wife, etc?
Yep. What Cade did was stupid. You don't do something like that to your home team...especially the team your dad played for.

However...if THAT is the dumbest thing Cade May's has ever done, then he has me beat by a country mile. I've done much more stupid and many more times than that.

He's a good kid from a good family. Not so sure I can say that about a certain Chattanooga kid though.

Yep. What Cade did was stupid. You don't do something like that to your home team...especially the team your dad played for.

However...if THAT is the dumbest thing Cade May's has ever done, then he has me beat by a country mile. I've done much more stupid and many more times than that.

He's a good kid from a good family. Not so sure I can say that about a certain Chattanooga kid though.
Right there with you on this one.....

After watching the sugar bowl .. Cade is probably better OT than either Morris or Wright at this point .. I think I would go Mays LT, Trey at LG ( just cause I wanna see some mauling ..) .move Morris to RT and Wright RG ..

Reactions: GojiraVol17

VN Store

Back