Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Freak Alters Web Code, Notifications Mistakenly Cleared, Mass Hysteria Ensues, Sleegro, BigNewt, Glitch et. al Retract into Fetal Position, drvenner and engineerVOL Rejoice”

😂

giphy.gif

The upcoming '20/'21 season will be the first time since '13/'14 that both coordinators will remain in place (Bajakian & Jancek). I see the biggest beneficiaries of this being:

1. JG
2. O-line
3. defensive underclassmen (though I don't think there was much of a schematic difference between sherrer and ansley)
4. Pruitt

Last Jedi >>>>>>>>> Return of the Jedi

Everyone's allowed to have their own opinions, even really bad ones like this. :)

The Last Jedi was an objective failure of a movie, unless you're looking at it with an extremely light touch. I could go on, but that's a tale for another forum.

Reactions: Jack Burton
The upcoming '20/'21 season will be the first time since '13/'14 that both coordinators will remain in place (Bajakian & Jancek). I see the biggest beneficiaries of this being:

1. JG
2. O-line
3. defensive underclassmen (though I don't think there was much of a schematic difference between sherrer and ansley)
4. Pruitt
JG can only improve if he finds confidence. He waits until receivers are open to throw it and usually doesn’t throw people open. Chaney can’t do any of that for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back